Full-size GMC Acadia Denali SUV with 7-seats. 4x4 gets you through Tahoe in the snow, while rear DVD entertainment system keeps kids quiet. Largest Cargo in it's class even while all 7-seats are up. Click on my profile pic to see my other cars available.
First time Turo users, use this link to get $25 off your first trip: https://turo.com/referral?code=316090rzHgvJ
A vehicular jack-of-all-trades, the 2014 GMC Acadia can handle it all. GMC's family hauler is ideal for transporting your big brood to the lake or hauling a full load of provisions away from your local big box store. Large crossovers are good like that, combining much of the passenger- and cargo-hauling abilities of a minivan with the rugged good looks and (when equipped with all-wheel drive) the foul-weather capability of a traditional SUV. In this highly competitive segment, the Acadia stands as one of the best picks.
In addition to its spacious interior, the GMC Acadia earns high marks for its comfortable ride, easy-going driving demeanor and 288-horsepower V6, which provides ample thrust for daily commutes and long interstate runs alike. This 2014 GMC Acadia is the highest trim level, the acclaimed Denali badging, with a seven-passenger configuration and 2nd row captain chairs (the best configuration to get to the 3rd row seats), navigation with traffic, automatic headlights, a rearview camera, rear parking sensors, rear privacy glass, keyless entry, cruise control, rear manual air-conditioning control, a leather-wrapped tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, OnStar telematics, Bluetooth phone connectivity, a 6.5-inch touchscreen display and a six-speaker sound system with a CD player, satellite radio, HD radio, a USB port and an auxiliary audio jack. There are also dual USB charge-only ports on the rear of the center console, remote vehicle start, a power liftgate, an eight-way power driver seat (with two-way lumbar), an auto-dimming rearview mirror and the Intellilink electronics interface that includes voice controls, Bluetooth audio connectivity and smartphone app integration, fog lamps, variable-effort steering, heated mirrors, tri-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery in the first and second rows (third row vinyl), heated & ventilated cooling front seats, an enhanced trip computer, rear-seat audio controls and a 10-speaker Bose sound system, power-folding mirrors, driver memory functions, an eight-way power passenger seat and access to additional options, Technology package, which adds xenon headlights, a head-up display and cargo area audio controls. The Denali unique styling flourishes inside and out, 20-inch chrome-clad wheels, a panoramic sunroof, forward collision alert system, lane departure warning system, increased sound insulation and a wood-trimmed steering wheel.
• 20-inch chrome-clad wheels
• Fog lamps
• High-intensity-discharge headlights & xenon headlights
• Rain-sensing wipers
• Push-button Power tailgate
• Roof Rack, Cross bars, to attach Yakima Skybox, or ski/snowboard rack.
• Yakima Skybox 16 available for $10/day to keep all the wet stuff up on the roof.
(+$10 setup fee) **
• Yakima FatCat 6 (6 Ski's or 4 Snowboards) $15 setup fee, free to use.
(Subject to availability. Notify us in advance if you want to reserve a Yakima, and which type).
• Navigation with Traffic updates
• DVD Entertainment system with 3 headphones.
• Third-row seating with room for seven occupants
• Captain’s chairs for second-row passengers
• Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
• USB input for iPod
• Bluetooth Audio Streaming
• Heated & ventilated front seats
• Backup camera
• All-weather mats
• 24 cubic feet of luggage while third-row seats are in place
• 70 cubic feet when third-row seats folded flat
• 116 cubic feet when second row is stowed.
Under the Hood
• 288-hp, 3.6 liter V-6 with six-speed automatic transmission
• 18 mpg combined (16mpg city/23 mpg highway)
• All-wheel drive with all weather tires (includes snow chains if needed)
• AWC Eco, Standard Eco-mode, Lock, Snow
Safety Features & Convenience
• Front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
• Front seat side-impact airbags, side curtain airbags, front-center airbags
• Rearvew camera and rear parking sensors
• Blind-spot monitoring and cross-traffic alert
• Forward collision alert and lane departure warning systems,
• Onstar automatic crash notification, and emergency remote door unlock
• Remote Engine Start
Need a ride to pickup this car? Get $20 off your first Uber ride by using this referral code:
Rent today from a seasoned Turo car owner (with 650+ satisfied renters). Free SFO pickup via Turo’s Valet Lot if renting for 2 days or more (complimentary rideshare curbside pickup from SFO). SFO gate curbside delivery is $40 extra. Fastrak is registered to the license plate and tolls will be charged at the end of the trip. No vaping, smoking or pets. A cleaning fee of $200 will be charged for any smoke or pet hair residue. Please return the car clean in the condition it was rented, if the car cannot be cleaned in time we can take it to the wash for $25. We will deliver the car with a full tank of gas, so please fill up with Premium 91 unleaded gas before returning (place receipts in the arm rest or upload photos). Need more miles? Message me your needs. Thanks! -Jeff