2014 Tiguan SEL 2.0 TSI Black
- Just large enough for a group of friends or family of four
- Beige leather interior, keyless engine start/off, Fender speaker system, automatic windows for all doors
- Easy to maneuver, smooth to drive, simple to park with hindsight camera, and navigate with built-in GPS
- Bluetooth allows you to sync up your phone for cordless music streaming
- One MIDI slot for iPhones 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s charging, and one 110-volt standard outlet adaptor
- Panoramic sunroof (back passengers get the best deal for awesome vertical views, whether in city or in national parks, driving through mountains or stopping for stargazing)
- Spacious rear trunk
- Bike rack provided to hold 2 bikes
- Roof track provided for your roof racks
NO Alcohol drinking &
NO pets please!
Thank you and hope you have a great time on the road!
2014 Volkswagen TiguanNick's Volkswagen15521
Nick is an awesome host. I have borrowed his car three times now and feel very comfortable with the vehicle and with the host! He is always very polite, punctual, and reliable; and I try to return the favor by being respectful and treating his car as if it were my own. I hope to be able to borrow Nick's car again in the future!
First time TURO users and could not have asked for a better experience. Nick was able to arrange the rental with us at the last second on Thanksgiving Day weekend. Car was in great shape and performed as advertised.
Nick's car was in great shape (clean and well maintained). He had a bike rack for us to haul up bikes to wine country. He showed us how to used the bike rack when I picked up the key. Nick is also really flexible on meeting up. Full tank of gas and we were on our way to a good time!
Nick was great to rent from. Communication was clear, and getting and returning the car was a smooth transaction.
Car itself was awesome - would recommend to anyone taking a longer road trip. I drove round-trip to Monterey with miles to spare, and the drive was very comfortable throughout. The built-in tech and specs of the car were on point to description, and definitely helped as I took highway 1 back up to SF during the late-night.
Nick was great. He made the whole process really easy and his car was perfect for a work trip to Santa Cruz. The Tiguan was fun to drive and the sun roof made it even better in the unseasonably warm weather. I'd highly recommend Nick's Volkswagen!