This car has plenty of zip to it. AWD, V6. It does 0-60 in 6.5 seconds. Car has Aux output, bring your own cable. Easily holds 4-5 friends plus boards and gear or fold the back seats flat for more storage. AUX plug available - bring your own cable. This is the perfect part to take on a camping trip to Yosemite or Lassen national park. This is one of the few cars that allows pets.
- If you need a ski rack I have one, let me know 24 hours in advance and I will install it on the car.
- NOTE: This is a pet friendly car. If you are allergic to cats and dogs please rent either the Audi or the Camry located in the same location.
- Pet Owners: Please leave your dog or cat behind the backseat, there are plenty of room back there. Please keep they crated during the rental. Please clean up after your pet if they left fur/coat behind. Thank you.
This car is FastTrak plate equip. Feel free to use the FastTrak lane, please leave $7 per toll crossing in the armrest.
Please return the car clean, or leave $25 in the armrest to cover the cost of cleaning the car.
Please return the car with gas refill or a $15 service fee will be added, plus the cost of gas.
- Haven't setup an Relayride Account? Use this link for $25 off your first rental.
- If you need help coming to car or leaving. Take an Uber, the link below gives first time user $20 ride credit.
- You can also go for the free $20 Lyft credit too.
2011 Toyota RAV4William's Toyota15527
Awesome guy and very easy to work with! The car itself is perfect for camping. I couldn't get a camping sticker off the windshield but Will was totally chill with it. Cheers!
Great convenient rental for Tahoe - would totally rent again. Great on the gas. Loved the convenience of dropping off the car and not having to inconvenience anyone to drop off at a certain time given unplanned delays!
William was great, and the vehicle was just what we needed. My trip was back in June, and my only complaint then was the squeaking noise coming from the rear door latch whenever going over rough roads. I won't knock a star off my rating for that, but it was really annoying to hear it constantly during our day trip in Point Reyes, so hopefully he fixed it. Nevertheless, I recommend renting from William.
William is super friendly, accommodating, prompt & professional. Parking is very easy. Car was freshly washed & vacuumed + full of gas. Car has tons of space w/ fold down seats & handles well. Will definitely rent again!