Click to get $25 off your first trip. https://turo.com/referral?code=419840rT9yh9
Hybrid 2WD SUV that can seat up to 7 people! (Most comfortable for 4 fullsize adults and 2 children) Excellent to take the family or group of friends out to explore the mountains, woods, beach, or just around town. Open the moonroof and enjoy the air!
Its powerful V6 engine (268HP) sips gas (up to 33mpg city/28mpg highway). Makes going up steep hills snappy without breaking the bank at the gas station. Provides a very comfortable drive compared to other SUVs, it feels more like driving a car.
It has a JBL 8 speaker sound system with steering wheel audio controls! Convenient to change your tunes and adjust the volume on your journey. Bluetooth connectivity to stream your music from your phone and take phone calls through the car speakers. PANDORA builtin stereo app. DVD to watch movies on a long road trip. Backup camera to see better when you are backing up.
*Please do not smoke in the vehicle. Keep car clean. If excessive cleaning needed, there will be up to $100 cleaning fee.
- Yakima Spacecase Rooftop Case/Box - Dimensions: 92x29½x15"H, 16.3 cubic foot capacity. Holds up to 150 lbs. Have Tahoe fun ski or snowboard!
- FasTrack installed. No waiting in line at the toll. Drive past everyone! (Reimburse afterwards)
- Bluetooth connectivity through Pioneer AVH X2700BS stereo, for audio streaming from your phone or handsfree calling
- PANDORA built in Stereo app to easily control your faviorite stations from the steering wheel controls
- DVD player to watch movies on the Pioneer stereo on long trips
- Backup camera for easier viewing when backing up
- Foglights, will get you through the fog and snow nicely
- Large Broadway 300mm Rear View Mirror (see the blind spot)
- Cellphone mount installed on windshield, especially convenient for phone navigation.
- AUX (mini stereo jack) for your music player, USB for phones
- Large Broadway 300mm Rear View Mirror (help with blind spot)
- 4 Bridgestone Dueler tires, good grip on the road! (adds to fuel efficiency and performance)
- Newer Auto Battery Installed
- Newer Front/Rear brake pad and rotors
- Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil inside (adds to fuel efficiency and performance)
- K&N engine air filter installed (adds to fuel efficiency and performance)
Available (Just Ask)
- GPS Garmin Nuvi 4.3" LCD Screen
- Allen Sports Deluxe 3-Bike Hitch Mount Rack. 22-inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles.
- PowerStation PSX-3 Rugged Hi-Power 1000 Peak Amp Hi-Current EHP Battery Jumpstarter with Hi-Volume Air Compressor, LED Worklight & 12V DC Power Source
** Standard Ride Relay Mileage Limit: 200/1000/1500. Look carefully at other ads. Lower Rates might have lower mileage limit, which may cost you more in the end.
*** Cargo Area: 3rd Row Seats down 40 cubic feet. 3rd Row Seats up 10.5 cubic feet (can fit 2 standard size suitcases and a duffel bag or two. Maximum cargo space 80.6 cubic feet w/ all seats folded down.
Location of Vehicle: 5 min. Walk from Forest Hill Station (one stop from Castro), San Francisco, CA 94127
When making reservation please include:
- How many people are planning to ride the vehicle
- General area of the destination
Delivery: Can deliver before 8am or after 7pm on weekdays as I work 9-6 schedule. We can make arrangements outside these hours. Open on weekends.
2006 Toyota Highlander HybridTat's Toyota Highlander Hybrid154.528
The owner cancelled this trip 27 days before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.
Excellent experience. Tatha was accommodating and quick to respond. The car is packed with emergency accessories such as snow chains for a Tahoe trip in the winter. Very easy going experience and the car was in very good shape. Hybrid made for great gas mileage too!
Very functional car, charging adapters/phone holder/extra wiper fluid nice touches. Easy pickup and Tatha was very understanding & accommodating to work with when nasty traffic extended my trip. Would definitely rent again.
Tatha's car was perfect for a weekend trip to Tahoe. It is equipped with everything that is needed for winter driving and the ski box is very spacious and simple to use. I have rented this car before and would definitely rent again.
Do not rent a car from this guy. I just rented a car from him for over the weekend, he claim the 600 dollars damage which I didn't do, he send more than 20 txt massages to my personal cell phone asking about the status of the car during the time I had the car, it seems like he had planned this, the car was on a great shape when I returned it, if you want to enjoy your trip or vacation do not rent the car from this guy at all, I just found out he has two car under turn and he did the same thing to another guy with his other car
The car is very conveniently located, easy to reach by public transportation and in a nice neighborhood.
This was my first experience with a hybrid and I was pleasantly surprised: very quiet and responsive enough car.
Tatha's Highlander was comfortable, spacious, and perfectly outfitted for our weekend skiing trip in Tahoe. It was really nice communicating with Tatha; he was very thoughtful and accommodating. I would definitely rent from him again.
Tat and his wife, Mod, Were wonderful to work with. Very easy to communicate with, nice, and helpful. We ended up renting both the Civic and the Highlander over a two week period and they were great cars for the city and surrounding area. The Civic was perfect for my son and I as we did some outings around San Fran and Yosemite, and the Highlander accommodated all of my family's luggage when they arrived and we went to the mountains to go camping. I would definitely rent from them again.
Tat is the man! Really nice guy and is very responsive. He even worked with me and my dilemma with the drop-off time.
I have rented his Toyota Highlander twice now and it is a very solid vehicle that is capable of holding a lot of cargo, which is what I need to run my events. Perfect car and smooth process... all you can ask for!
Will certainly be renting from Tat and using his Highlander again!
I had a great experience with Tatha. I rented his highlander over the weekend for my trip to LA and the SUV was in top condition. Very clean and well maintained. Tatha was very accommodating too in terms of pick up etc.
Tat was an amazing owner and made my 2nd Turo experience as simple and carefree as you can imagine. I'm absolutely going to use this Highlander Hybrid again when needing safe and comfortable transportation for my family. Terrific experience!