Come experience the future of transportation with our newly delivered Tesla Model X. It's a family-friendly 7-seater. With the massive and still expanding supercharger network, you can literally drive this car to anywhere in the country.
- 7 seats
- All wheel drive
- Huge windshield wows you with unobstructed views (think IMAX as compared to regular movie screens)
- 230 mile EPA estimated range
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound,
- Built-in free Tunein and Slacker radio services
- Bluetooth connection to smartphones/tablets for phone and any other audio
- 24/7 4G connection and web browser app
- Tesla Supercharger enabled
- Auto pilot features (auto-park, smart cruise control, auto lane change)
- Falcon wing doors with sensors that avoids hitting obstacles
- Our house (including the Model X) is powered by solar panels.
- Smart Air Suspension
- 22 inch wheels
- Smartphone app with climate control, location, start car features
- Keyless entry
- Free supercharger charging with smartphone app
- USB connectors
- Power seats, power windows
- Frunk (front trunk) adds to the trunk space
You can check out all the features and see a walk through of the car at Tesla's website:
Also here are a few more in depth YouTube Videos:
Rental related topics:
- Our home is within $10 Uber rides from Bart stations of Rockridge, MacArthur and Fruitvale. Also under $10 Uber pool from OAK
- Unlike your usual rental car experience, you are not required to return the car fully charged.
- Fastrak toll tag is provided for bridges and toll roads (express lanes). Tolls will be added to your final bill.
- As per Turo's rules, the car must be returned in the same condition it was received(interior and exterior). I can also bill you $30 at the end of the trip if you would like me to wash/clean the car for you.
- Pets or Smoking is NOT allowed in the vehicle. Turo charges a smoking fee of up to $250.
- Sharp discount for weekly and monthly rental. Long term rental welcome.
- I'll provide a detailed orientation for first time Tesla drivers.
Feel free to contact me for any questions. Thanks for checking and bon voyage!
Must be age 30+ to rent
SFO Turo Valet: Valet lot locations are open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm every day.
Parking location and airport shuttle info (from Turo Q&A):
Driving directions to the Turo Valet lot near SFO
We are conveniently located behind the Aloft Hotel at 401 East Millbrae Avenue, Millbrae, CA. We are open from 6 am to 10 pm every day. Please give us a call at (650) 826-9761 if you need to reach the Turo SFO team.
Driving south on Highway 101
Take the Millbrae Avenue exit and make a left onto Millbrae Avenue After the freeway overpass, make the first right at the Aloft Hotel entrance Take a ticket from the parking gate and make an immediate right turn Make the next 3 left turns in the parking lot and watch for Turo signs to guide you to our Turo kiosk and check-in area on the left-hand side Driving north on Highway 101
Take the Millbrae Avenue exit and make a right onto Millbrae Avenue Make the first right at the Aloft Hotel entrance Take a ticket from the parking gate and make an immediate right turn Make the next three left turns in the parking lot and watch for Turo signs to guide you to our Turo kiosk and check-in area on the left-hand side
Shuttle service from SFO Airport to the Turo Valet lot
Complimentary shuttle service is provided by the Aloft Hotel. The shuttle runs every 15-20 minutes, and stops at every terminal at SFO.
Follow signs marked "Hotel Shuttles" to the departures level terminals (do not take the AirTrain to the car rental agencies) Walk outside of the airport towards the island marked “Hotel Shuttles” Board the shuttle marked "Aloft Hotel", and let the driver know you are with Turo to ensure that you are dropped off at the Turo booth A Turo employee will be available to greet you upon arrival to the Aloft Hotel
Tao has a great car and is wonderful to work with. If you haven't driven a Tesla before he'll walk you through the key points. If you have, then you know how terrific it is and you're on your way. Tao made the experience easy and straightforward and was very accommodating. When I need this kind of car again I will definitely look him up first!
Tao's Model X was everything I expected for a weekend family trip down to Monterey, and his rate is very reasonable. Autopilot is an amazing feature to use and proved very useful for the distance - although the software is still maturing and isn't at all fully autonomous. The Falcon wing doors are the party piece and we had a few tourists snap photos of it in action. Tao was out of town when I picked up the Tesla (his family member gave us the rental) and because I booked the trip less than 24 hours before pickup, Tao didn't have a chance to clean it, although he did inform me beforehand. I footed the bill to have it washed, but I was happy to considering he was responsive, and a bit lenient on mileage allowance. Will definitely rent again.
Tao's Model X is a dream car! Was a great trip to Tahoe and around town. The X handles even better than I thought it would and he has chosen quite a nice color/interior combo. Tao was super flexible and made the whole experience awesome!