This is a Signature P90D Tesla Model X, with autopilot 1.0, and insane mode. It has Pearl White paint, Panoramic windshield, Ultra white 7 seats, 17" touch screen, Tech Package, GPS and Ultra High Fidelity sound.
No mileage limits! Please feel free to take it on long trips, at no extra cost per mile.
You can charge the car for free at Tesla superchargers. In the trunk, you will find cables and adapters, that can be used to connect to different charging systems. Details here: https://www.teslamotors.com/models-charging.
The car will be charged before pick up. No need to charge before returning it. You can return it "empty".
If you would like to purchase a Tesla Model S or X, before March 15, 2017, this referral link can save you $1000:
Must be age 30+ to rent
This vehicle has Autopilot 1.0
Useful tips to prevent range anxiety (that worked for me)
1. Always assume that the last 50 miles of charge is not there. If the remaining charge shows 200 miles, you should plan on getting to a charger in 150 miles. The displayed range is under ideal conditions - 55 mph on a freeway, at warm temperatures.
2. Take every opportunity to charge at a supercharger. Even if you have 150 miles left when you are near a supercharger, please go ahead and plug it in for a few minutes. It might save anxious moments later.
3. Use waiting times to charge. If waiting near SFO Airport, instead of the cell phone parking lot, plug in at the San Mateo supercharger. On long trips, take breaks at superchargers.
4. Never cut it close. If the car runs out of charge, it will have to be towed on a flat bed truck.
5. If no supercharger, where possible, it is preferable to use 220V electrical sockets. These have the NEMA 14-50 or J1772 connectors. They typically charge at 20-25 miles an hour. The 110V chargers will give you just 5 miles an hour.
6. You can use the GPS in the car to find chargers. On a PC or phone, you can use this link: https://www.tesla.com/findus
Video, providing information about the operation, of a Tesla Model X
2016 Tesla Model XTesla Model X15515
We rented the Tesla Model X for almost 2 weeks to see if we would like it before purchasing the car. We loved the car and Shubhang made the pick up/drop off quite easy. Thanks!
Chris and Shubhang are fantastic hosts. This is the 2nd time we've used one of their cars (the other was their Model S). Both times they have made the experience seamless, easy and a pleasure. Checking out the Model X is a must do, a real head turner!
Renting this model x was the highlight of our trip. Pickup went smoothly - Chris was on time and ran through all details of the car. He was convenient and flexible with pick up and drop off times and locations. Fully recommended
This is the second time I've been renting from Shubhang and he has been very supportive and easy to deal with both times. The car is also in great shape and very convenient for driving and very clean to use. Thanks