Renting details: I am free before 8:30 am or after 7 pm for pick up Tuesday-Saturday. Anytime Sunday or Monday. I'm not able to meet you anywhere else but my home address.
If you come into SFO you can get a shuttle ride for $15. I'm very close to the airport. Just be sure to ask the driver to go to this destination first not to down town! I do not do pick up or drop off at the airport.
More about the car!
All Leather interior. Nice new stereo with USB and Aux ports Tinted Windows. Air Conditioning Smells pretty. Low mileage. Ball Tow hitch (make sure you tell me you want the ball) New clutch. All weather tires, great rain traction and she's great in snow (with chains)
Can convert into a two twin beds for camping and has an ice well and picnic table! Great for hauling or car camping.
Please no smoking.
I have off street parking for your moped, bike or smart car.
Pets totally allowed! I can even leave the safety pet tube in the car. Great for animals 20lbs and under. But no clawing the leather!
Power and Performance
2.0L I-4 146 HP engine Fuel Tank 15.3 gal. fuel tank
Fuel Economy City 22.0 mpg
Economy Hwy 25.0 mpg hwy fuel
Front double wishbone suspension
Front anti-roll bar
Coil front springs Double wishbone rear suspension
Seating capacity of 5 Front bucket seats Adjustable front head restraints 6-way driver seat 4-way front passenger seat
Rear 50-50 split-bench seats
Adjustable rear head restraints
Center rear armrests
Locking glove box
Dome light Front reading lights
1999 Honda CR-VSpawn the CrV153.53
The Pick up
- Couldn't show up to initial pickup in early morning because I need to go to work, was able to reschedule pick up for later that evening which she was polite about. No change to the rental price was made even though car was picked up 12 hours later than scheduled, I didn't mind this.
- The car was dirty. It had leaves and dirt all over it and it was hard to see through the windows to the equally dirty side mirrors. Inside on the other hand was nice and clean. Car had a quarter tank of gas, and it drove fine.
The Drop Off
- I dropped off the car 30 minutes before the time scheduled with half a tank of gas (quarter more than was given to me), car was still dirty but I had stopped at a gas station to squeegee all the windows at least. She was a no show, I stayed outside waiting for her to text or call but nothing. I need to leave for work so I parked the car in her spot and left the keys with bridge toll money in the most hidden spot I could see (I didn't know her exact address so mailbox or welcome mate was out of the question). I only found out later she had messaged me on RR about where to drop the car because she wouldn't be showing up, I don't know why she didn't just call or text me directly since she had that information.
- SHE FILED A CLAIM FOR DAMAGES?!?! $500 dollars worth to be precise that I only found out a week or 2 later because RR used the wrong email to notify me. No damage was sustained to the vehicle in my possession, I was blown away. I'm fighting this ridiculous claim.
- Take photos of cars before and after you rent them.
- Don't rent from this person unless you want to deal with a surprise claim.
- Don't rent from people that have bumper stickers that say "To punish and enslave." Not a good person.