First time Turo renters get $25 off:
10 min walk from San Bruno BART and Caltrain Station!
NO PETS AND NO SMOKING PLEASE. My wife is allergic and I'll get in trouble. =(
A nice clean 2003 Honda Element with AWD can fit up to 4 adults comfortably. This is our secondary vehicle so rent as long as you need. Trunk space is also generous. If you need more room, the seats can actually fold up, fold down flat, or any other way needed.
We can also fit 2 bikes inside easily standing up.
+ AWD (perfect for Tahoe)
+ Regular 87 oct gas
+ Strong A/C
+ Apple CarPlay head unit so you can hook up your iPhone!
+ GPS module is included in the Apple CarPlay headunit
+ Crazy amounts of room
+ Moonroof in the back
Thanks for looking!
1. NO PETS AND NO SMOKING PLEASE. My wife is allergic and I'll get in trouble. =(
2. Please fill up the tank to what it was before. If you are in a rush and drive less than 50 miles, you can also leave change in the car at the rate of $0.20 / mile and we can fill her to save you time.
3. Toll charges will be sent over after the trip.
4. Cleaning fee will be applied if it is returned messy. I need the vehicle cleaned and promptly returned for the next rental.
5. Late charges will be applied. Look below for link to various fees.
Various fees are listed here: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990780-Fees-fines
Need to return later than expected?
Please let me know and extend the reservation as needed. If not, a late fees will be applied as noted in the guidelines section.
2003 Honda ElementAWD Fun Box 4 Tahoe15514
I went to travel from San Francisco to LA, San Diego, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon, the car was awesome my father loved it, it is very comfortable and a lotta space.
Very nice car, great for backpacking gear. I used it on a long weekend to Yosemite and it held up great in all conditions. Leaving is very understanding and cooperative when coordinating pick up and drop off.
This was my first rental using Turo and it did not disappoint. Kevin was very nice, responded quickly, and was just overall easy to work with for pick up and drop off. The car itself is awesome... Super spacious and just overall well maintained and in good condition. I was able to hookup my phone to the Bluetooth in the car for easy phone calls and music throughout my drive. Thanks Kevin! Would recommend!
Kevin's Honda Element is a decent 4WD to take for a weekend trip. However, significant airing out is needed and there were several things that made it a less than optimal choice for us.
First, the positives:
+ Kevin himself is really easy to work with and is super flexible with pick up and drop off
+ The car is roomy and will have plenty of space for your gear
The not so great points:
- This car REEKS of marijuana -- not the just "may have been smokin'" the night before type of pot, but like years of hotboxing embedded in the seats. Not sure if it was just during our trip, but it left all the passengers feeling pretty nauseous during the end of the four hour trek to Tahoe (and back). I would strongly not recommend if you have kids
- The radio didn't work and also doesn't have an AUX cable/bluetooth pairing (as expected from an older car) -- however, it does have a CD player so bust out those favorite tunes to take with you. Seems like there's an Apple carkit now so maybe you won't need it but wasn't an option for our trip
Kevin is very responsive, helpful and accommodating! The car is small on the outside, easy to drive and park, and huge on the inside. If you only need two seats, then two bicycles fit inside with plenty of room to spare for luggage.
The car exceeded my expectations and Kevin was very responsive and easy to have business with. The car performed very well throughout our whole Reno-Lake Tahoe trip despite its mileage. We didn't encounter any snow but I'm sure it would have handled it well too.
Would definitely consider renting from Kevin again. Thank you!