Come experience the future of transportation with our newly delivered Tesla Model X. It's a family-friendly 7-seater. With the massive and still expanding supercharger network, you can literally drive this car to anywhere in the country.
- 7 seats
- All wheel drive
- Huge windshield wows you with unobstructed views (think IMAX as compared to regular movie screens)
- 230 mile EPA estimated range
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound,
- Built-in free Tunein and Slacker radio services
- Bluetooth connection to smartphones/tablets for phone and any other audio
- 24/7 4G connection and web browser app
- Tesla Supercharger enabled
- Auto pilot features (auto-park, smart cruise control, auto lane change)
- Falcon wing doors with sensors that avoids hitting obstacles
- Our house (including the Model X) is powered by solar panels.
- Smart Air Suspension
- 22 inch wheels
- Smartphone app with climate control, location, start car features
- Keyless entry
- Free supercharger charging with smartphone app
- USB connectors
- Power seats, power windows
- Frunk (front trunk) adds to the trunk space
You can check out all the features and see a walk through of the car at Tesla's website:
Also here are a few more in depth YouTube Videos:
Rental related topics:
- Our home is within $10 Uber rides from Bart stations of Rockridge, MacArthur and Fruitvale. Also under $10 Uber pool from OAK
- Unlike your usual rental car experience, you are not required to return the car fully charged.
- Fastrak toll tag is provided for bridges and toll roads (express lanes). Tolls will be added to your final bill.
- As per Turo's rules, the car must be returned in the same condition it was received(interior and exterior). I can also bill you $30 at the end of the trip if you would like me to wash/clean the car for you.
- Pets or Smoking is NOT allowed in the vehicle. Turo charges a smoking fee of up to $250.
- Sharp discount for weekly and monthly rental. Long term rental welcome.
- I'll provide a detailed orientation for first time Tesla drivers.
Feel free to contact me for any questions. Thanks for checking and bon voyage!