**$25 off your first trip here: https://turo.com/referral?code=1060990r5Hie6
(this is my referral link, but you can use anyone's!)
*California is in a severe drought. Your car will always be clean inside, but I save water by washing every few trips. I donate the cost of the carwash to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Delivery is unavailable 17 Jan-31 Mar. I've slashed the price to more than make up for the cost of an Uber from Bart!
I deliver/pick-up wherever you are within 50 miles- FREE to OAK and fees listed for other locations.
Top of the line SLT Acadia with all of the bells and whistles. Ride in luxury, plenty of room up to 7. AWD for those trips into the wilderness- no more putting on snow chains for those Tahoe excursions! Coupled with the huge Thule roof box I have, this Acadia is versatile and sure to please. Quiet, smooth and drives like a car with all the benefits of an SUV.
- All-wheel drive
- Satellite radio subscription
- In-dash touch screen navigation
- Premium Bose audio system w/ Aux input
- Beautifully appointed interior featuring black leather seating and rear captain's chairs
- Keyless entry/remote start
- Parking sensors/Rear view camera
- Dual power seats
- Dual moonroofs
- Split rear seat for maximum storage
- Front heated seats
- Hitch w/ 2000 lb towing capacity
- A great trip!
Perfect for family weekend trips, or if you just need a classy ride to get around town.
Let me know ahead of time if you would like any of these completely OPTIONAL extras so I can set them up for you:
- Thule bike rack (2 available) is $3/day or $15/week for each rack.
- Thule large roof box is $5/day or $20/week.
- Thule Ski(4)/Snowboard(2) rack is $3/day or $15/week
-Child/Baby Seats $5/day or $20/week. I have all sizes: infant, front or rear facing toddler, and boosters.
- Towing ability. $200 nonrefundable deposit for the extra wear and tear from towing. Let me know ahead of time and I will take the lock off.
Tahoe, Napa, Yosemite, hauling the crew or their gear, this is the perfect car. If you need any tips or suggestions, hit me up!
For tolls, gas, roof rack, etc, I accept Square, Venmo, Paypal, or cash.
Please clean up before you drop it back off to me. Also, please note Turo's pet and smoking policy. I charge $15 plus cost of gas if the car is not returned full.