Brand new 2016 Range Rover Sport SE SUPERCHARGED V6 loaded. With climate comfort and visibility package, 825 Watt Meridian premium audio system. Get it for your adventure trips to Las Vegas, San Francisco, San Diego or simply make your LA vacation more special.
Currently extremely low price since its new listing. Lowest price for this vehicle on Turo currently.
Pick-up / drop-off SHUTTLE available at LAX airport. 100% No smoking inside vehicle.
Once you have arrived at LAX, please text "TURO", the terminal number where you are located, and the number of people in your party to (310) 961-4115. For example, if you are at Terminal 3, with 2 guests in your party including yourself, your would text: "TURO, Terminal 3, 2 guests"
Click to get $25 off your first @Turo trip. ttps://turo.com/referral?code=1283695rMwqX2
First Time Renter Instructions:
1. Create a TURO Account using this link: https://turo.com/referral?code=1283695rMwqX2
2. Get Pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info.
3. Wait For an Approval or call Turo if you need it right away 1-(866)-735-2901
5. Make a Request On This Car
2016 Land Rover Range Rover SportBrand New 2016 Supercharged Range Rover15413
A great car and Kate was great to deal with! The car had a full tank, was just cleaned and smelled wonderfully!
Got the car a little early from the turo LAX lot and they were nice and started my week rental a little early. Car could have used a wash, otherwise it was all good. Fun car to drive. The shifter took getting used to. The ride height adjustment was cool and it was very comfortable.
We were on transit in la for the last part of our honeymoon and decided to rent the range rover sports from kate. First time using turo& kate made our experience a horrible nightmare.
Pros: nice car and that's all!
Cons: 1. Complete breach of agreement & False advertising of pick up and drop off venue at LAX airport. Once our payment went through, Kate changed the venue to be Turo valet lot without our consent (which requires us to take an extra step to wait 20mins for shuttle, but since we didnt have time, we had to take uber and paid on our own account)
2. Unresponsive. Our questions regarding the change of pick up location or address was poorly answered without much explanations. We had to repeat our question twice for the address to which she took more than a month to reply, exactly just 1 day before the trip date.
3. Dishonouring agreement of the drop off time. When we booked this car, we specifically requested the drop off time to be at 23.00pm as we have arranged & paid for evening activities followed by a complete 10 course dinner to celebrate the last day of honeymoon. However, only after the trip has started, she informed us that turo's valet service opening hour 8.00-22.00 and insisted that we have to return the car before that. Totally unacceptable.
4. Rude & not accommodating. When we told her that we already had evening arrangements and could not return the car by 22.00pm. She blamed us for not mentioning it earlier (which is totally absurd and ridiculous as several confirmation emails were sent by turo containing full details of booked trip, time , venue). We have been more than courteous & nice from the start, but she gave us attitude (luckily for me all chats & evidence are recorded via turo apps to which turo's management is reviewing it right now).
I appreciate turo's customer support who offered us some compensation. Unfortunately due to our tight schedule, we still had to cut short our activity and rushed to send the car back due to this irresponsible behaviour of the owner.
My honest advice to other users who is considering to rent her car, you might want to spare yourself of such distress, rush & frustration we went through. Always get to know your owner & use turo's messenger to communicate to retain evidence for any misconduct.
Great trip in the Rover, easy in and out from their LAX parking lot, but you cannot leave your personal car there, a big downside. Now i know for next time to Uber to the lot from my office. No big deal.