WE CAN PICK YOU UP AND DROP YOU OFF AT LAX AIRPORT AND LOS ANGELES AREA
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
NON SMOKING/NO PETS
2015 Jeep WranglerPICK UP AND DROP OFF FROM LAX AND LOS ANGELES - UNLIMITED154.547
The driver was nice but it would of been nicer if the vehicles was cleaned and detailed for us. Also, know how to remove the top from these type of vehicles because it's really complicated even if you watch the YouTube videos as we were instructed by our driver when inquiring about it.
The pick up was 30mins late and with pretty much empty gas tank, as soon as we got on our way the roof construction started making loud noises and thanks to faulty sealing (that was somebody else before trying to fix with duck tape) the wind was blowing through the holes close to the roof edges inside of the car like crazy. Instead of the enjoyment of the ride we got headache and disappointment.
Good car, professional operator.
Just be aware there's no central locking, and being a jeep - it's not the safest thing to leave your luggage in the back - as it can be easily opened up via the lift up (unlockable) flap.
Overall, my experience was positive and I would certainly rent from this owner again, however, there were a couple of items that prevented me from rating this one higher. First the good points:
- The booking process was incredibly quick and convenient
- The jeep was delivered right on time and was in good condition (with the notable exception mentioned below)
- The description and photos were accurate
- Price was reasonable compared to other listings for similar vehicles
The issues that prevented a higher rating:
- The two rear tires and the spare were worn down quite a bit. While there was still adequate tread, both were getting close to the point at which they should be replaced. Also, tire pressure in all four were a bit low. Unfortunately, we picked up a nail during our trip which resulted in a leak to the left rear. While this normally wouldn't have been a problem, the jeep was lacking a jack and lug wrench so changing the tire required that we drive to a local repair shop and borrow the equipment required to swap out the tire. Upon speaking with the owner (or his rep) it would seem that one of the prior renters must have stolen the equipment. While this may have been an honest oversight, it still posed a rather large inconvenience.
- Pick-up of the vehicle was about an hour late. Again, wouldn't normally have been a big deal apart from the fact that I had other obligations and was counting on a more punctual pick-up.
I'm usually very happy with Turo..I've used it many times. Somehow this time, ordering to LAX wasn't really LAX, I got picked up by another car after a while waiting. Taken 20 min out of the way to pick up the car. Giving it back the same way almost costed me my flight. He's a nice guy, but I wasn't impressed with the service
Perfect communication car was a dream. Bring your aux cord. Perfect weather for the perfect car. They bring with low gas so u can return the favor. If u don't get in your head about it, u can fill up whenever and bring it back empty, everyone wins!! I'll definitely rent this lovely car and they were very polite and helped me dropped the top which worked perfectly! Loved it 5stars!!
The vehicle was great everything was what it was suppose to be the owner was great good response time excellent service with pick up and drop off and very friendly staff to deal with most definitely will use them again next time I travel to California. Thanks for excellent service