**$25 off your first rental. Click on the link below to claim the offer: https://turo.com/referral?code=2056863rBDEu1
This is a NEW 2016 4 Door Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport with Hard Top.
This car is brand new and in immaculate condition. You will not be disappointed with the passenger and cargo space this car offers.
Pickups / Drop offs
- Please refer to our rate chart for fees. Anything over 1 week rental is FREE.
- During business hours of 8am-7pm, we can pickup from airport at terminal and drop off at our business location which is 15 minutes away. When returning, please come to the same location and we can drop you off at airport.
- Please understand this is how we can keep costs low with pickup and drop offs, this is the same thing that would happen with LAX Turo service and other rental companies.
- We can accommodate anytime around the clock, from 10pm-6am please have 24 notice.
- This is a very convenient and hassle free service!
- Please return the car is reasonably clean condition.
- NO SMOKING! We will charge $250 to get the smell out the car.
We have these conveniences available as well for $5/day or $25/week. This can be charged on Turo or paid by cash.
- Baby Seat
- Infant Seat
- In-car dual DVD Players
- Any reasonable request will be met upon asking.
Please ask for accommodations when renting so we can have it ready for you.
From the car to the service, William made this rental experience an amazing one. The car was exactly as described and served well on my trip to Big Bear. The car was available on time and there were zero issues with pickup and drop off. Would rent from William again without any hesitation!
The car was in perfect condition. William was nice and answered all our questions quick and promptly. He was very nice and also gave us a few tips for the trip. Wouldn't hesitate to rent his car again!
Fantastic experience. Will and his brother, Eric, provided everything we could have possibly needed and more. They were extremely accommodating and even offered additional services. It's too bad that we only had one day in LA!