1. Return car with same amount of gas as the trip started with. If returned with less there will be a service fee charge on top of the cost of the missing gas. Car requires Premium Gas! We do require you to give us a paper receipt and upload the gas receipt showing it was refilled with Premium gasoline. If we do not receive, either the paper receipt or photo upload, there will be a $50 fine added into your trip.
2. No smoking of any kind! A smoking fee will be assessed if any type of smoking is detected in vehicle upon return (including odor, residue, cigarettes, wraps, etc.)
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking.
4. Return car as clean as it was when trip was initiated.
5. Car wheel/rims must come back undamaged- be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims can range between $150.00-$1000.00.
6. Review your mileage allowance. Additional miles will be billed at extra charge per mile.
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! TURO policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
8. Renter is responsible for chipped and or cracked windshields. This will be billed through the app.
9. If you drop off the car before the set time, please contact us by phone for key drop and check out instructions.
10. No Pets!