Car requires premium gas! Please leave receipts in center console or take a photo and add picture to shared trip photos.
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE. Bottom Line - Outstanding Vehicle.
Navigation, Bluetooth, auxillary, USB, Full Panoramic Moon Roof, Push-to-start, Keyless Entry, Heated seats, and the list goes on and on...
Sky Harbor Airport is a $15 to $20 Uber/cab fare
Due to the increased amount of vehicles and scheduling conflicts with work, I prefer to deliver the "client to car" rather than "car to client" for shorter trips than have you pay me a delivery fee.
Delivery primarily depends on 4 factors:
1. Timelines - How much advanced notice was allowed/given. 2. Availability - I work full time as a pharmacist therefore this is my primary roadblock/challenge 3. Trip Length - The longer the trip the more I can accommodate. 4. Location - The following applies to Sky Harbor only.
For trips 2 to 4 days - I will pay for Uber/Lyft back to airport and client will find accommodations to pick up
For trips 5 to 6 days - I will pay for/reimburse for Uber/Lyft to and from airport (up to $20 each way)
For trips 7 days plus - I will either pick you up and deliver you *curbside* or utilize Phx Valet (www.freedomparkphxvalet.com)/BlueSky parking/Uber/Lyft in the event of a **scheduling conflict** or short notice
*For curbside pick up/delivery to airport we will trip back to/from my place of residence (approximately 9 miles/12 min) to begin trip or end trip. This is to stay in compliance with airport rules of "not conducting business at the airport".*
**If my schedule does not correspond, I will either pay for or reimburse for Uber/Lyft/Yellow Cab to my place of residence or back to airport.**
Please read to eliminate fines or fees! I love giving 5 star ratings plus great reviews and following the terms of service will ensure that...
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $10 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking.
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated. If drop off is at my home location there are free vacuums at 1726 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $600.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Turo bills additional miles at 0.75 cents per mile above your total allocation. This can become expensive...
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! Turo policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 100 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!
2014 Land Rover Range Rover SportPatrick's 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE15527
Patrick and his wife were very easy to work with. I highly recommend them. The truck was very clean and drove beautifully.
The Range Rover was absolutely as perfect as Patrick said it would be. Looked at super cars but for the roads in the desert area, I wouldn't recommend anything other than the Range Rover. I've been a car enthusiast for over 12 years and I couldn't have been more satisfied. Car was immaculate and Patrick was very accommodating. Very comfortable meeting with him as well. He is a well spoken individual with a passion for his vehicles and it shows. Also his response time to my questions was impeccable. This was the first time I used Turo. With that being said, I not only will be using this app from here on out but I will also be using Patrick's Range Rover in Phoenix any time it is free. Thank you greatly for adding to my bucket list experience! I couldn't have had a better experience.
Patrick was amazing to work with. He was flexible in helping us pick up and drop off the car at the right time and place. The car was amazing and very clean. Next time we are in town I'm renting again.
My first experience with Turo was a great one because of Patrick. He was extremely responsive and helpful with answering my questions and providing great local recommendations. Great guy, great vehicle. I would definitely rent from him again.
This was a wonderful car, it was luxurious and drove very smooth. More than the car though - Our superb experience with the owner is what we'll remember most about this trip! He kindly gave us curbside delivery at the airport we were flying in and out of. Was very prompt with communication (even late at night and early mornings) and patiently helped me navigate through the app, as it was our first time ever doing something like this! We loved his very personable customer care - We would give him and his wife 10 stars if we could! Top notch! Well worth it!
The vehicle was super clean and ran great. Patrick was the most communicative rental host we have had for either a vehicle or a home, and we travel a lot. He was also very flexible and punctual with pick up and drop off at the airport. Totally world class experience!
Very nice ride and it looks even better in person. Patrick's communication was great and he rented me his range in immaculate condition. Pick up and drop off was seamless. Would definitely rent again and would recommend you do as well. Thanks again for a wonderful trip.