Car requires premium gas! Please leave receipts in center console or take a photo and add picture to shared trip photos.
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Equipped with GPS, Navigation, 6 Disc CD changer, Bluetooth, etc. This car has all the options a person would want!
Sky Harbor Airport is a $15 to $20 Uber/cab fare
Due to the increased amount of vehicles and scheduling conflicts with work, I prefer to deliver the "client to car" rather than "car to client" for shorter trips than have you pay me a delivery fee.
Delivery primarily depends on 4 factors:
1. Timelines - How much advanced notice was allowed/given. 2. Availability - I work full time as a pharmacist therefore this is my primary roadblock/challenge 3. Trip Length - The longer the trip the more I can accommodate. 4. Location - The following applies to Sky Harbor only.
For trips 2 to 4 days - I will pay for Uber/Lyft back to airport and client will find accommodations to pick up
For trips 5 to 6 days - I will pay for/reimburse for Uber/Lyft to and from airport (up to $20 each way)
For trips 7 days plus - I will either pick you up and deliver you *curbside* or utilize Phx Valet (www.freedomparkphxvalet.com)/BlueSky parking/Uber/Lyft in the event of a **scheduling conflict** or short notice
*For curbside pick up/delivery to airport we will trip back to/from my place of residence (approximately 9 miles/12 min) to begin trip or end trip. This is to stay in compliance with airport rules of "not conducting business at the airport".*
**If my schedule does not correspond, I will either pay for or reimburse for Uber/Lyft/Yellow Cab to my place of residence or back to airport.**
Please read to eliminate fines or fees! I love giving 5 star ratings plus great reviews and following the terms of service will ensure that...
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $10 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking.
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated. If drop off is at my home location there are free vacuums at 1726 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $600.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Turo bills additional miles at 0.75 cents per mile above your total allocation. This can become expensive...
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! Turo policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 100 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!
2010 Land Rover Range Rover SportPatrick's 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged LUX15517
Stellar rental, stellar service! My first rental with Turo. Patrick was considerate, friendly, professional and the car was first class. I would gladly rent from him again.
Patrick was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication. Car was clean and as described. There was a very slight wheel wobble at 50 mph. Probably needed a wheel balance. But overall everything was great. Patrick even took us back to the airport in the car and then called me to tell me he found sunglasses in the car. He turned around and delivered them back. Great first experience with Turo. Great renter.
Patrick was an amazing host to rent from. His car was exceptionally clean. I got looks and compliments on the car all over town. Patrick made everything very easy from the pick up to the delivery. I would definitely rent from Patrick again.
Patrick was great to work with, he took my reservation last minute and made it happen without a flaw. The car was in great condition, and was enjoyable to drive. I highly recommend using Patrick if you're in the Phoenix area!