Car requires premium gas! Please leave receipts in center console or take a photo and add picture to shared trip photos.
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Equipped with GPS, Navigation, 6 Disc CD changer, Bluetooth, etc. This car has all the options a person would want!
Sky Harbor Airport is a $15 to $20 Uber/cab fare
********************************************************Due to the increased amount of vehicles and scheduling conflicts with work, I prefer client to pick up from my house as I have a lockbox system available to accommodate nearly all requests.
I will swing and grab you curbside and we will trip back to my house [9 miles/~12 minutes] where we will begin trip. We will reverse process to close out trip. The shuttle to rent at the terminal
Rate = current delivery rate
METHOD B: Airport Offsite Parking
I can leave vehicle at blue sky parking and client will you blue sky shuttle plus pay exit fee of approximately $10. Upon trip end client will leave car at blue sky where I will pick up.
Rate = current delivery rate + exit parking lot fee
METHOD C: Airport Valet Parking
I can leave car with PhxValet at terminal 4. You must use shuttle to get to terminal 4 if flight doesn't come into that particular terminal. You will journey to floor 4 via elavators and attendant will retrieve vehicle as I will give them corresponding info of who will be picking up. Cost for valet is approximately $30. Client will leave car in short term parking upon return with key hidden in discussed location.
Rate = current delivery rate + valet fee
METHOD D: Airport Curbside Delivery + Uber Owner
I will deliver car curbside and client will pay for my uber back home and my uber upon trip ending
Rate = current delivery rate + $50 uber fare/time fee
Delivery logistics primarily depends on 4 factors:
1. Timelines - How much advanced notice was allowed/given. 2. Availability - I work full time as a pharmacist therefore this is my primary roadblock/challenge 3. Location - The following applies to Sky Harbor only.
Please read to eliminate fines or fees! I love giving 5 star ratings plus great reviews and following the terms of service will ensure that...
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $10 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking.
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated. If drop off is at my home location there are free vacuums at 1726 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $600.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Turo bills additional miles at $1.25 per mile above your total allocation. This can become expensive...
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! Turo policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 150 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!
2010 Land Rover Range Rover SportPatrick's 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged LUX15524
Gorgeous vehicle. Drives beautifully with excellent extras. Would book again. Patrick is great to work with.
Patrick was awesome. His patience and problem-solving abilities made a big difference. The car was enjoyable and well maintained. His tutorials and rule book set the expectations perfectly.
I would highly recommend transacting with Patrick and look forward to doing it again in the future.
Patrick was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication. Car was clean and as described. There was a very slight wheel wobble at 50 mph. Probably needed a wheel balance. But overall everything was great. Patrick even took us back to the airport in the car and then called me to tell me he found sunglasses in the car. He turned around and delivered them back. Great first experience with Turo. Great renter.
Patrick was an amazing host to rent from. His car was exceptionally clean. I got looks and compliments on the car all over town. Patrick made everything very easy from the pick up to the delivery. I would definitely rent from Patrick again.
Patrick was great to work with, he took my reservation last minute and made it happen without a flaw. The car was in great condition, and was enjoyable to drive. I highly recommend using Patrick if you're in the Phoenix area!