Car requires premium gas! Please leave receipts in center console or take a photo and add picture to shared trip photos.
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Equipped with GPS, Navigation, DVD Players, 6 Disc CD changer, Bluetooth, Adaptive Cruise Control, etc. This car has all the options a person would want!
Sky Harbor Airport is a $15 to $20 Uber/cab fare
Due to the increased amount of vehicles and scheduling conflicts with work, I prefer to deliver the "client to car" rather than "car to client" for shorter trips than have you pay me a delivery fee.
Delivery primarily depends on 4 factors:
1. Timelines - How much advanced notice was allowed/given. 2. Availability - I work full time as a pharmacist therefore this is my primary roadblock/challenge 3. Trip Length - The longer the trip the more I can accommodate. 4. Location - The following applies to Sky Harbor only.
For trips 2 to 4 days - I will pay for Uber/Lyft back to airport and client will find accommodations to pick up
For trips 5 to 6 days - I will pay for/reimburse for Uber/Lyft to and from airport (up to $20 each way)
For trips 7 days plus - I will either pick you up and deliver you *curbside* or utilize Phx Valet (www.freedomparkphxvalet.com)/BlueSky parking/Uber/Lyft in the event of a **scheduling conflict** or short notice
*For curbside pick up/delivery to airport we will trip back to/from my place of residence (approximately 9 miles/12 min) to begin trip or end trip. This is to stay in compliance with airport rules of "not conducting business at the airport".*
**If my schedule does not correspond, I will either pay for or reimburse for Uber/Lyft/Yellow Cab to my place of residence or back to airport.**
Please read to eliminate fines or fees! I love giving 5 star ratings plus great reviews and following the terms of service will ensure that...
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $10 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated. If drop off is at my home location there are free vacuums at 1726 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $600.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Turo bills additional miles at 0.75 cents per mile above your total allocation. This can become expensive...
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! Turo policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 100 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!
2006 Land Rover Range Rover SportPatrick's 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged15526
Great host & very friendly guy. Picked us up from the airport and dropped us off. Always checked on us to make sure there were no issues or concerns and we were happy w the vehicle. I will def be using him next time I'm in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area
Patrick made my first time to Turo an absolutely amazing one. The car was flawless and exactly how it was described. He was fantastic from beginning to end, super communicative and an all around great guy. I honestly wish I could give him more than 5 stars. THANK YOU
Patrick was a pleasure to rent from, start to finish! Very friendly and accommodating and always quick to respond to messages. Vehicle was very clean, well maintained and exactly as pictured. Would definitely rent from Patrick again!
Patrick helped me out on very short notice as a previous Turo owner left me at the curb. He communicated well and made my trip enjoyable. I would recommend his 2006 Rover Sport to anyone or family visiting the Scottsdale area.
Patrick is the best!!! He made our trip to Phoenix hassle free! He is VERY easy to talk to! When we had to extend our trip for two hours, he was very flexible to accommodate our request. He also responds promptly. The car was very clean and the trunk was very spacious (perfect for travelers with multiple luggages). I recommend him to everybody needing a ride in Phoenix.😁
Patrick was very accommodating and professional. The vehicle was clean, he was on time, and took care of any questions at the drop of a hat. I had a great experience, would definitely work with him again, and most likely will!