Car requires premium gas! Please leave receipts in center console or take a photo and add picture to shared trip photos.
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Equipped with GPS, Navigation, DVD Players, 6 Disc CD changer, Bluetooth, Adaptive Cruise Control, etc. This car has all the options a person would want!
Sky Harbor Airport is a $15 to $20 Uber/cab fare
********************************************************Due to the increased amount of vehicles and scheduling conflicts with work, I prefer client to pick up from my house as I have a lockbox system available to accommodate nearly all requests.
I will swing and grab you curbside and we will trip back to my house [9 miles/~12 minutes] where we will begin trip. We will reverse process to close out trip. The shuttle to rent at the terminal
Rate = current delivery rate
METHOD B: Airport Offsite Parking
I can leave vehicle at blue sky parking and client will you blue sky shuttle plus pay exit fee of approximately $10. Upon trip end client will leave car at blue sky where I will pick up.
Rate = current delivery rate + exit parking lot fee
METHOD C: Airport Valet Parking
I can leave car with PhxValet at terminal 4. You must use shuttle to get to terminal 4 if flight doesn't come into that particular terminal. You will journey to floor 4 via elavators and attendant will retrieve vehicle as I will give them corresponding info of who will be picking up. Cost for valet is approximately $30. Client will leave car in short term parking upon return with key hidden in discussed location.
Rate = current delivery rate + valet fee
METHOD D: Airport Curbside Delivery + Uber Owner
I will deliver car curbside and client will pay for my uber back home and my uber upon trip ending
Rate = current delivery rate + $50 uber fare/time fee
Delivery logistics primarily depends on 4 factors:
1. Timelines - How much advanced notice was allowed/given. 2. Availability - I work full time as a pharmacist therefore this is my primary roadblock/challenge 3. Location - The following applies to Sky Harbor only.
Please read to eliminate fines or fees! I love giving 5 star ratings plus great reviews and following the terms of service will ensure that...
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $10 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated. If drop off is at my home location there are free vacuums at 1726 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $600.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Turo bills additional miles at $1.00 per mile above your total allocation. This can become expensive...
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! Turo policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 150 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!
2006 Land Rover Range Rover SportPatrick's 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged15527
An absolute delight to work with. Car was perfect.
Great host & very friendly guy. Picked us up from the airport and dropped us off. Always checked on us to make sure there were no issues or concerns and we were happy w the vehicle. I will def be using him next time I'm in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area
Patrick made my first time to Turo an absolutely amazing one. The car was flawless and exactly how it was described. He was fantastic from beginning to end, super communicative and an all around great guy. I honestly wish I could give him more than 5 stars. THANK YOU
Patrick was a pleasure to rent from, start to finish! Very friendly and accommodating and always quick to respond to messages. Vehicle was very clean, well maintained and exactly as pictured. Would definitely rent from Patrick again!
Patrick helped me out on very short notice as a previous Turo owner left me at the curb. He communicated well and made my trip enjoyable. I would recommend his 2006 Rover Sport to anyone or family visiting the Scottsdale area.
Patrick is the best!!! He made our trip to Phoenix hassle free! He is VERY easy to talk to! When we had to extend our trip for two hours, he was very flexible to accommodate our request. He also responds promptly. The car was very clean and the trunk was very spacious (perfect for travelers with multiple luggages). I recommend him to everybody needing a ride in Phoenix.😁
Patrick was very accommodating and professional. The vehicle was clean, he was on time, and took care of any questions at the drop of a hat. I had a great experience, would definitely work with him again, and most likely will!