Are you looking for luxury, elegance, comfort & power? Then you're looking at the right machine.
* I've included Parks Canada Discovery Pass in the vehicle, therefore you can just drive through by not stopping at any toll gates during your trip within the National Parks (Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, etc.).
* 375 Horsepower & 5.0 Liter V8 Engine
* 6-Speed Automatic Transmission (with Triptonic option)
* Keyless Entry & Push Button Start
* Brand New All Season Tires
* Harman Kardon / Logic 7 Premium Sound System
* Dual Climate Control
* Xenon Lights
* Heated Seats (Including Back Seats for your children and/or passengers)
* Front and Rear Parking Sensors
* Leather Seats
* Leather covered & heated steering wheel
* Cooled Cubby Box
* Adjustable Air Ride Suspension
* Center Armrest
* Front window defroster
* Rear window defroster
* Multiple Driving Modes (Hi-Way, Snow, Gravel, Sand, etc.)
* Cruise Control
* Dual Exhaust
* 4-channel 4-wheel all-terrain anti-lock brakes (ABS)
* Hill descent control (HDC)
* Memory Seats (3 Drivers)
And much much more...
* Bluetooth (Only for phone)
* USB Input (Only for charging)
* Audio Input (AUX only)
* I love my Range Rover; it is very clean and in excellent shape, therefore I prefer renters to be at least 25+ years old. If you are younger but can prove your driving history and/or the cars you've driven I might approve your booking request.
Thank you for your interest on my listing.
FREE Residential Parking is available to park at F Zone. F Zone is close to Calgary Downtown.
https://maps.calgary.ca/CalgaryParking/ (Check/Zoom for "F" Zone)
You can park anywhere in this zone as long as it is NOT a paid or forbidden parking zone.
It is negotiable, let me know if you need to drive more than the limited kms and we might come to an agreement.
Ski & Bike Rack
Sorry, the vehicle does not have ski and/or bike rack.
2011 Land Rover Range Rover SportBaris's Range Rover Sport HSE - Luxury Edition1559
The car was great! Baris was easy to reach, super accommodating and the whole experience was very pleasant. Would definitely do business again!
Baris accommodated a last-minute rental request, as I had to pick up our team from the airport. Baris is a fantastic guy and made the experience very enjoyable. I would highly recommend him. With Gratitude, Hyder
Baris is a very nice guy. He is very easy to communicate and work with. Although I experienced flight delay,he helped me a lot on understanding my situation and waited me until I arrived Calgary. Anyway, I must recommend this guy to all travelers. It's the best choice in Calgary.