Seats 7 Passengers!
## Need a rental QUICK? Car can be made available in 3 hours or less! ##
Non-smoking Car, Automatic, Super Clean.
Great for Families or Travelers with multiple pieces of luggage.
Visit Zion, Red Rock Park, Valley of Fire, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon and many more!
FREE DELIVERY and PICK UP with 5+ days (only $30 for shorter trips)
FREE Car Wash! (you won't have to worry about washing it before returning)
One day rentals are OK I will deliver to airport/strip hotels for a fee.
Pick up at the car's location (Red Rock Hotel/Casino) will be FREE!
## FIRST TIME RENTING WITH TURO? ##
Use referral link below to get $25 off your first Turo trip.
- MPG: 17 City / 25 Hwy
- Seats up to seven passengers
- Black cloth interior
- Tinted windows for privacy and to help keep it cool inside.
- Tri-Zone Climate Control System.
- Car has DVD player with HDMI, USB, AUX input. (Aux cable included)
- Backup Camera and sensors.
- Power windows, locks, cruise control
- Stow & Go Seats- All rear seating folds into flooring for a flat floor.
- Adjustable Pedals
- Child Seat, Booster seat and Children's DVD movies available upon request. (NO CHARGE)
- I have a trailer hitch carrier if needed. (NO CHARGE)
- Small Foam Cooler upon request. (NO CHARGE)
Rules / Additional fees and charges
- The car is always kept clean and I expect the renter to return it clean.
- Please put return time, the time you are actually returning the car and not your flight time etc.
- If you're unable to fill up the tank upon returning the vehicle, there will be extra charges added at the end of trip
- If you would like to drop off the vehicle at the airport there will be parking fees added at the end of the trip.
- Rental only through Turo. Please don't ask for cash/PayPal rentals outside the app.
- NO smoking & N0 pets (cleaning fee of $250)
- Absolutely NO smoking of cigarettes, marijuana or any other substance.
### RE-FUELING ###
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, We'll take care of it. Please note that we do charge a small $5 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
Contact me if you have any questions/requests.
Local Points of Interests around Las Vegas
* Town Square - 2 mi
* Vegas Balloon Rides - 4 mi
* Wild West Horse Adventures - 10 mi
* Bonnie Springs - 17 mi
* Lake Mead Recreation Area - 40 mi
* Hoover Dam - 35 mi
* Red Rock Canyon Hiking - 22 mi
* Las Vegas Speedway - 21 mi
* Mt. Charleston Lodge - 44 mi
* Mt. Charleston Ski Area - 52 mi
* Valley of Fire - 57 mi
* Grand Canyon West Rim - 140 mi
* Grand Canyon South Rim - 275 mi
Notes on Las Vegas McCarran Airport:
1. The Uber and Lyft ride sharing wave has arrived to Las Vegas. Currently, there are more than 44,000 drivers here. As such, the McCarran Airport has decided to capitalize on the wave. They have collected several million dollars in parking fees and curb fines since they started allowing ride sharing at the airport. Specifically, they have extra security staff at the Arrivals Pick Up Curb that will issue a ticket to anyone who drives up and looks like they are doing any kind of ride sharing operation. Therefore, we will meet you near the arrivals parking garage elevator. We'll Text you (SMS) our exact parking location as you leave the baggage claim area and approach the ground transportation arrivals pick up areas outside. For those with lots of luggage and/or family, loading the car in a designated parking spot rather than curb side will allow ample time to load rather than rush, rush, rush with a security guard looking over your shoulders.
2. The airport parking charge is $2.00 for the first hour. If we can get the car loaded and leave within 15 minutes, there is no charge for parking.
3. In most cases, the driver who delivers the car will allow you to load, then the driver will exit the airport premises as quickly as possible. Then stop at a location just outside of the airport to check your ID, take photos of the vehicle, then hand you the keys. However, when there are too many passengers and/or luggage for the delivery person to fit in, the car will be released in the airport parking lot.
4. McCarran Airport currently has two active terminals: T-1 and T-3. Most domestic flights arrive at T-1. Most International flights arrive at T-3. There are also some domestic airlines arriving at T-3. If you would be so kind as to let us know when you reserve the car, which airline you will be arriving on, then we'll be prepared to pick you up at the right location.
All dollar amounts are in USD. If you need clarification on any of these charges please refer to the fee schedule outlined by Turo, https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990780-Fees-fines
Mini Van Las Vegas Rental, cheap mini van for rent, Dodge Grand Caravan