------- IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS -------
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must cancel your reservation before the start of your trip. Going through with renting the vehicle implies full understanding and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING of anything, of any kind, including vape in the 2015 Dodge Charger full size sedan. If the vehicle smells of any kind of smoke, you will be responsible for the very expensive cost of having the vehicle professionally cleaned and decontaminated which could be up to $250. Please Do Not spray perfume, cologne, burn incense, or use any other strong smelling deodorizers in the car other than the one that is provided for you. Any strong smells upon return will be assumed to be attempting to cover ups the smell of smoke and the car will be fully deodorized and you will be fully charged for it, no questions asked.
(2) NO PETS. I need to keep this 2015 Dodge Charger sedan clean and smelling nice for those who rent it after you and for that reason, any pet hair or other evidence of pets being in the vehicle will result in you being charged to have the vehicle professionally cleaned and decontaminated.
(3) No racing or excessive accelerating, braking, reckless driving, or otherwise abusing the vehicle. This is not a race car. Do Not drive it like you stole it. If you are squealing the tires, you are driving too fast. If you go over 80mph or hit the speed or rev limiter, you are driving too fast. If the ABS keeps coming on during braking, you are driving too fast. Its a smart car, it keeps track of driving habits and it has GPS. If you abuse this car or attempt to disable the GPS, I will know and you will get charged a $250 vehicle tampering/abuse fee. If you have a problem with that, do us both a favor and don't rent it.
(4) Turo App Required. For all bookings and during all trips, Turo requires that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone or tablet during your rental for picking up and returning the vehicle, as well as to be sure we can communication and share the trip photos.
(5) FREE Hotel / Airport / Local pickup and drop-off available with 5 day rental or with advance arrangement on shorter trips. *If you drop the vehicle at the airport earlier than the scheduled time without prior arrangement, please be aware that there will be a parking charge added at the end of your trip unless sufficient money is left to cover said parking.
(6) Extra Time: Need to keep the vehicle and extra day? No problem. If you need additional time at the end of your rental, I am happy to accommodate you if possible and as long as it doesn't jeopardize another pending rental. Just enter the request into your dashboard in the Turo app so I can approve it and make sure we are covered for the extra time you have the vehicle.
(7) RETURNING THE VEHICLE: In preparation for returning the vehicle, please follow the guidelines below.
FUEL: You received the vehicle fully fueled. Please return the vehicle fully fueled with 89 or Premium 91 octane gas ONLY. Receipts for fuel must be provided at drop off.
* Don't have time to refuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, just let me know IN ADVANCE and I'll take care of it and bill you for it.
** The vehicle may need to be used immediately after your rental. So, If there is no advanced communication or arrangement to return the vehicle less than full and you return it less than full of fuel without notice, there will be an additional $15 rush fee added to the normal cost of the fuel to refuel it. If a receipt correlating time and proximity to the drop off the vehicle are not provided, it will be fueled and billed to you with rush fees, no questions asked.
CLEANING: You received the vehicle washed, cleaned, and vacuumed unless otherwise noted at the beginning of your trip. Please return vehicle washed, cleaned, and vacuumed just as you received it. This will involve taking it to a full service car wash and having it professionally cleaned inside and out. Taking it through an exterior only express wash that won't clean or dry it properly and leave water marks on it and vacuuming it yourself do not get it back to the condition you received it in and are not acceptable Receipts will need to be provided as proof of cleaning. If receipts showing proof of fueling and complete interior and exterior cleaning are not provided on return of the vehicle or receipts are not in proximity to the drop off time and location or are for exterior only cleaning, the vehicle will be fueled and fully cleaned and billed to your account, no questions asked.**
* Don't have time to clean it before you return it? No problem, just let me know IN ADVANCE and I'll take care of it and bill you for it under "normal dirty" conditions.
** If the vehicle is "excessively dirty", you will be responsible for the full cost of any and all additional cleaning, shampooing, or detailing expenses up to $250.
*** Excessively dirty includes but is not limited to: garbage and debris, food, liquid spills, stains, makeup, personal effects, packing materials, bugs on bumpers, paint or windows, hard water spots, etc.
**** The vehicle may need to be used immediately after your rental. So, If there is no advanced communication or arrangement to return the vehicle dirty and you return it dirty without notice, there will be an additional $25 rush fee added to the cost to clean the vehicle.
**All dollar amounts are in USD. All fees listed above are paid to vehicle owner. Additional administrative and processing fees will be charged by Turo for processing claims. If you need clarification on any of these charges please refer to the fee schedule outlined by Turo, https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990780-Fees-fines
*Vehicle equipped with devices that provide services such as satellite radio, navigation, WiFi, vehicle tracking and performance monitoring like on-star, etc.
Minivan Las Vegas, minivan Grand Canyon, minivan lake mead, cheap minivan for rent Las Vegas.