Need a family vehicle? Want to comfortably sit 8? Want to easily access the vehicle via public transport? Want advanced features like enhanced audio, dvd player or cool box? This might be the vehicle you were looking for.
My car is Odyssey EXL + Entertainment package, with
- Heated leather seats
- DVD player
- Enhanced audio
- USB (iPhone)
- Fold-able back seats
- 220V power outlet
- Power lift gate
Pick-up location / Delivery
- Car is conveniently located near Journal square path station
- Free delivery to EWR airport or 3 miles if booked more than a week
- Car accessible 24/7 with reasonable notice
- Car is cleaned regularly and kept smoke free
- Smoking charge $150 or higher. No exceptions
- Keep car clean and if possible have it washed
Goal is ensure that renters like yourself have a great experience.
- Get $25 off first Turo rental
- Get upto $300 for Lyft NJ driver
- Get $50 Lyft Credit for singing up
- Get $10 off Amazon Prime Student
- Get $150 for applying to Chase freedom
- Get 60,000 ($600+) points for applying to Chase Ink Bold
Thank you for going through my listing. In summary, my car has excellent mileage, loaded features, clean, conveniently located, available 24/7, and most of all, ensures your experience is nothing but great. Go ahead, book it, for your personal, family or even business needs. Wish you a very safe and a nice trip!
Or, if you are shopping for deals, sign-up at http://eepurl.com/cgdGST and stay connected with updates and promotions.
(PS: I am also selling this car if you might be interested)
There are ample free street parking options right outside my building. Also, If you are booking for a long trip, then I can try to offer secured parking in one of my spots inside the parking garage if available.
If you need delivery to your chosen location (except airports), I can deliver it on Friday , Saturday or Sunday. Please check with me first to confirm my availability & times before booking the trip for those days.
2011 Honda OdysseyYash's Honda Odyssey15522
The owner cancelled this trip 21 hours before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.
Great experience. First time using Turo and I reserved a car and within an hour I was on the road. Yash's Honda was comfortable and had everything we needed. I would recommend Yash to anyone looking for great communication and flexibility.
First of all this is an excellent car to drive.. its so smooth that even my pregnant wife felt comfortable riding on bumpy roads to JFK.. lots of space for a big family and a good mileage too.. will definitely rent it again whenever i plan a trip with family.,,
Wonder full car in perfect shape. , and he was ver punctual , he was wonder full
January 30, 2017
Great car, great drive. However a few things.
1. I took Turo insurance on top of my own insurance just to be safe. BUT because i returned the car late due to traffic i got charge $75 fee, as they said it wasn't insured!!! Absolutely ridiculous. The owner of the car notified Turo that i was back later than agreed. Which i have never experienced before, and i also said what time i would be bringing the car back that evening. That's very unfair.
2. The car was returned slightly dirty, nothing crazy, i got charged $25 for a clean! Seems very steep. A car is meant to be driven, if cleaning is a problem, it should be added in a fee, no one is going to drive a car, and then clean it spotless and then drive to the owner, if it gets dirty again, hows that their fault- i.e. think rental cars
3. I had to pay for the extra miles, which is absolutely fair.
So other than the extra $100 the ride was great, but i'll probably pick a more lenient owner, at the end of the day it's a renters/reviews market. So you normally help each other out. Shame.
Great vehicle loaded with options! Just like the listing says: leather heated seats for the driver and navigator in the front, DVD player for passengers in the back. Comfortably seats 8. Automatic doors and trunk. All around a great vehicle and a great experience. 5-stars - the only issue was some confusion around the free pick-up w/in 5 miles for one week rentals. I should have requested it at the time I booked the rental. That said, Yash was nice enough to drop me off at the Path Station after I returned the van. I look forward to renting from him again.
This Honda Odyssey was very comfortable for our group of 8. The trunk was very spacious for a minivan. It drove well and Yash was very flexible and easy to contact. We definitely recommend renting this car from Yash.