Rent my brand new September 2015 Chrysler Town and Country. It has less than 15000 miles at present.
Enjoy the luxury of 7 passenger leather captain seats and 283 horse power.
Best for long drives with plenty of space for almost anything, or going to IKEA? The fold stow and go is my primary reason I bought this car.
- available screen Blu-ray and DVD Entertainment System with class exclusive Blu-ray Disc player.
- Back up camera
- Power lift gate from key fob also
- Power sliding doors from key fob also
- Second and third row fold stow and go seating.
- standard HDMI connectivity, game console inputs, two USB ports+, 12-volt and 115-volt power outlets in the rear quarter trim panel
Tolls- The plates are registered to ezpass so if you cross ezpass by mistake, you may be charged through Turo in future.
Cleanliness- I rent spotless cars and expect the same in return. Please treat this as your own car but not a rental one.
Absolutely no smoking- It is strictly against turo's policy to smoke in or around the car. Your account will be permanently deactivated if any odor is detected. There will be a charge to clean the car. If you smoke, I recommend not to smoke and enter the vehicle right away. Smoke sticks on clothes and then passes on to the leather and interior of the car.
Fuel- Please fill premium gas and please upload the picture of the receipt on Turo.
No pets allowed unless they are kept in the crate. A fee may be charged to clean pets hair.
Have a great experience and hope to see you in future.