You will be given the car clean, washed, vacuumed, and with a full tank of gas.
1. The car is very clean, so please return it as you took it. Please be courteous of other renters.
2. Pets are welcome but please clean up after the pets. If car is retuned dirty a $200+ detailing fee will be assessed.
3. No Smoking inside of vehicle. If the vehicle has any kind of evidence of smoke such as smell there will be a $200+ fee applied. I need to keep the car clean for ALL renters.
4. Be aware of speed limits and red light cameras! There are many in red light cameras in Chicago, so be aware that if I get a ticket in the mail I will charge a $25 penalty fee due to inconvenience on top of the ticket amount. Also, if you get a ticket please inform me immediately.
5. There is an ipass in the van so you can use the automatic lanes. However, you will need to pay me the toll(s) amount in CASH.
Note: if I get a ticket in the mail for tolls you will need to pay that with the $25 penalty fee.
6. I will keep an iPhone & Samsung chargers, Bluetooth, and adapter for you to use. Please do not remove/take them. If stolen you will have to pay for it.
7. The car will be given to you with a full tank, so please return the vehicle with a full gas tank. If the car is returned without a full tank I will refuel it and and request a reimbursement through the Turbo Reimbursement Request tool with an additional $10 fee on top of the gas cost.
Overall... please treat this car as if it were your own. Don’t break or damage anything. Following these guidelines will make the renting process easier and more efficient for both you and future renters.