Medium-sized mini-van great for exploring Honolulu and the Island of Oahu.
* Automatic Transmission
* Seats up to 8 people (two front seats, 3-seat middle row, and 3-seat back row). Back row seats fold down for expanded flat storage area.
* V-6 engine, 244-hp, 3.5-liter engine (EPA: 17 mpg City, 26 mpg Hwy)
* Cold AC. Independent controls for front and rear.
* Dual automatic power sliding doors
* Rear liftgate door.
* Tinted windows to help keep out the hot Hawaiian sun.
* Sunroof and moonroof
* CD/DVD system with rear screen
* Roof rack can be used to carry surfboards.
* Infant car seat and/or booster seat available upon request (free of charge).
If requesting HNL Airport delivery, I will more than likely pick you up in my tour van and take you to the car parked off airport property. For airport delivery, please provide your arrival flight information (date, time, airline, and flight number). Once I have that information, I will explain how to meet me.
If requesting delivery to a Waikiki hotel, I'll drive the car to the hotel and will request a ride back to my home. I live less than ten minutes from any hotel in Waikiki.
Broom is located in the car trunk. Please sweep out sand as best as possible before returning the car. Thank you.
This was my second time renting from Brent, and everything went perfectly! I had to extend our trip a few days last minute, and he was so flexible and great to work with. He is great to work with and always a pleasure. Thank you so much! Hope to rent from him again!