Small size minivan great for exploring Honolulu and the Island of Oahu.
* Automatic Transmission
* Seats 7 people (two front seats, 2-seat middle row, 3-seat rear row).
* V-4 engine, 150-hp, 2.4-liter engine for good gas mileage (EPA: 19 mpg City, 25 mpg Hwy)
* Cold AC
* Sliding passenger doors for easy loading & unloading.
* Rear liftgate door.
* Tinted windows to help keep out the hot Hawaiian sun.
* Lockable glove box for locking wallet, cell phone, etc. when visiting beach or hiking.
* Roof rack can be used to carry surfboards.
* Infant car seat and/or booster seat available upon request (free of charge).
2005 Dodge CaravanBrent's Dodge Caravan SE mini-van15512
Great beach van! Brent made pickup and drop off very easy.
The vehicle is older thus less power and the air conditioner made noise but worked. The price was very good which I presume was because the vehicle is older. The handoff of the vehicle was not optimal.Brent was very friendly and helpful
The whole experience with Turo was great and Brent made our first trip well worth it. The van was perfect for our family trip. We needed 2 car seats and those were included with no additional charge which was a lifesaver when you're traveling with kids. The car ran great, had squeaks but still ran well overall. The ac worked and the car had a dvd player which was so nice for the kids. If you're looking for practical affordability this is a great choice for you. Will rent again.
Brent was absolutely amazing, thank you Brent!!! Not only was he completely wonderful with his customer service, he is a professional tour guide so he can help you out around the island and was even available via text. He was very easy going and made our trip just wonderful. The car is great-it even had a DVD player for my son to watch which literally was such a blessing because with all the driving I don't know what we would have done otherwise. He has everything that you could need in the car including first aid, shopping bags (Hawaii mostly doesn't let you take plastic bags), even umbrellas. It was a comfortable car, the only thing are the side windows are a little foggy but even more reason to roll them down in Hawaii's great weather. So wonderful thanks again. Car did great going all around the island.