Rent my 2009 Chrysler Town and Country. Enjoy the luxury of 7 passenger leather captain seats and 283 horse power.
Best for long drives with plenty of space for almost anything, or going to IKEA? The fold stow and go is my primary reason I bought this car.
- available screen Blu-ray and DVD Entertainment System with class exclusive Blu-ray Disc player.
- Back up camera
- Power lift gate from key fob also
- Power sliding doors from key fob also
- Second and third row fold stow and go seating.
- standard HDMI connectivity, game console inputs, two USB ports+, 12-volt and 115-volt power outlets in the rear quarter trim panel
Tolls- The plates are registered to sunpass so if you cross sunpass by mistake please leave cash in the car.
Cleanliness- I rent spotless cars and expect the same in return. Please treat this as your own car but not a rental one.
Absolutely no smoking- This is my family car so please respect that and don't smoke in the car.
Fuel- Please fill premium gas and leave the receipt in car for verification.
No pets allowed unless they are kept in the crate. A $150 fee is charged to clean pets hair.
Have a great experience and hope to see you in future.
2009 Chrysler Town and CountryDaniel's Chrysler1549
He arrived an hour late and the inside of the car wasn't clean.