(there are 20 photos of me above if you scroll left/right)
Woogie is the perfect 2-person road trip machine. Nimble, comfy, capable, simple and way way fun. Ideal for urban, festivals and outdoors. http://glampervan.us
• 2013 Ford Transit Connect (small van yet more interior space than most large SUVs)
• Automatic transmission
• Back door plus two side doors for camper access
• Driving is a sinch on narrow streets and parking lots
• Comfy mattress, sheets, duvet, pillows (ooooh…)
• Bedding rolls up and out of the way for daytime (or not)
• Beautiful black-out window shades (sleep till noon, privacy wherever you are)
• Welcome floor mats for both side doors (keeps your dirt and dirty shoes outside)
• Two camp chairs, a table, 5x7 outside mats
• Large fan vent for staying cool and bug free
• Everything is under the bed or in the large cargo pod on the roof. Out of the way. Right?
• Equivalent to four overhead airline bags (for clothes) + much more for the galley
• Fully lit storage at night (find your bug spray at 11pm)
• Side pockets for wallet, drinks, magazines, laptop, makeup, toothbrush, sunglasses, iPad, headlamp, etc.
• ‘His and her’ sides for storage and outlets (gives you both your own space and is the leading cause of happy couples when they travel)
• More USB, 12v, 110v outlets than you’ll ever need (your gadgets will be happy)
• Interior lights (almost camp without a headlamp)
• Reading, task, mood lights (why not?)
• Exterior floor lights (for security, camp, and bling!)
• Back area couch for reading, working indoors
• Stereo/CD/Aux Input
• Aux battery charges via driving and ‘shore’ plug-in
• Refrigerator (holds 40 12oz cans)
• Single burner stove for meals with extra gas
• Coffee, tea, cone, filters, cups, JetBoil for hot water with extra gas
• Pots, pans, knives, wine opener, wine stopper
• Flatware, plates, bowls, cups for two
• Olive oil, spices
• Woogie was outfitted by Glampervan US, who specialize in making a nimble, simple hotel-rooms-on-wheels
• Woogie's design of the components, accessories and lighting will let you enjoy the trip in style and make you the envy of any campground
• Scenery shown in photos is not included in base rate.
Who are you?
• A tent camper? Nothing beats getting off the ground, out of the weather. Bonus: lights, fridge and power..
• An Airbnb-er? Give your travel more spontaneity, more adventure. You’ll notice your days are longer, I promise
• A car camper? Nothing make and breaks camp faster (from sleep to driving in less than 10 mins)
• A telecommuter? Back folds into a comfy, sit-up workspace, away from the elements and away from the volley ball game--with all the electricity to get your work done.
::: You are going on a Road Trip :::
PS: Unfortunately Woogie cannot accommodate pets
• 100 miles are free, excess miles are only $0.25 per mi (not $0.75 per Turo)
• Turo auto-cancels your request if I don't respond within 8 hrs (e.g. if I'm sleeping). Best results make a request between 8a and 8p PST. Thx!
Destroyed or Lost items:
• You are responsible for replacement costs plus a 10% or $10 restocking fee (whichever is greater)
Example replacement costs:
• Key = $275 (yikes! Right?)