First time renters get $25 off! Referral link:
7 seater, tall, roomy, comfortable ride, great acceleration and easy handling.
Powerful 3.8 L V6 engine, 242 horsepower. Air conditioning blows cold, power steering and windows. Air vents can be controlled separately for all three rows. CD/radio. Lots of cupholders, 2 lighter outlets, driver and passenger captain seats. Roof rack. Back row seats fold down flat to allow for ample cargo space. Top safety rating by the IIHS, perfect five-star rating in NHTSA crash tests with side airbags in all three rows.
Free street parking here if you need to leave a car.
Specify upon rental if you need any child seats. We will offer what we have available for free.
New tires and front/back brakes done 4/2016.
Last oil change 7/2016.
This van is comfortable, reliable and everything works. But please expect exterior imperfections.
We will request an additional $0.35 per mile over the limit as opposed to Turo's policy of $0.75, which you can leave in cash upon return or paypal to us. If we go through Turo, they will charge 75 cents/mile.
Please note that you are paying for the rental of the vehicle and not for the owners working to clean up after a renter. We appreciate that the renter leaves it in the same condition as when picked up:
- Leave it as clean as before and do not leave trash.
- Fuel at the same level as when picked up, regular unleaded will work.
- The vehicle has to be picked up and returned within the times booked due to insurance coverage of the rental period only. It's okay to return early but not late. Book it for longer than you think you need if it's all the same price so there's no rush.
- No smoking anything. We understand the smoker's plight, but please just don't do it in your rental.
- No animals allowed.
- Please take care of any tolls or parking tickets. You can zip through the Fastrak lane if preferred, just make sure to reimburse us with cash upon return.
- Please take care when driving and moving to avoid dings and scratches and make sure you have or obtain adequate insurance coverage (it's also likely your own insurance will be better than Turo's).
Above all, we appreciate your communication should anything not go as planned. Thank you!
Please review Turo's rental policies for more details through the link below:
If need to use Uber or Lyft to get to our location, please use our referral links for first time riders:
Uber $15 off first ride: https://get.uber.com/invite/8dk43ue
Lyft $50 off first ride: https://www.lyft.com/invite/ALICE312239