*$25 off your first trip by going through this link: https://turo.com/referral?code=1060990r5Hie6 (this is my referral link, but you can use anyone's!)
*California is in a severe drought. Your car will always be clean inside, but I try to save water by only washing the exterior every few trips. I donate the cost of the carwash to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. If you want me to wash the car before you pick it up, let me know. Thanks for helping us conserve water!
Touring Elite version here; this is the mac-daddy of minivans and sure to excite.
Great car for hauling folks (and stuff) around. I can configure for 7 or 8 passengers, just let me know which. Beautiful dark blue color with gray leather interior.
Spacious enough for longer trips, and great on gas for a van. 29 MPG highway. It has ALL the bells and whistles:
- Navigation (with traffic)/Satellite Radio/Bluetooth/AUX/USB/6 disc CD
- Deluxe rear entertainment system with wireless headphones (dual input widescreen w/ DVD/HDMI/RCA hookups)
- AC and DC power outlets
- Dual power seats with lumbar support
- Chillbox up front for keeping things cool
- HID lights/parking sensors/backup camera
- Blindspot monitoring/lane keeping system
- Moonroof/dual power seats
- Fastrak for Bay Area tolls (reimburse at end of trip)
- this car has it all, including its own ShopVac in the back!
Let me know ahead of time if you would like any of these completely OPTIONAL extras so I can set them up for you:
- Thule bike rack (holds 2) is $3/day or $15/week for each rack.
- Thule large roof box is $5/day or $20/week.
- Thule Ski(4)/Snowboard(2) rack is $3/day or $15/week
-Snow chains $25/trip.
-Child/Baby Seats $5/day or $20/week. I have all sizes: infant, front or rear facing toddler, and booster.
For tolls, gas, roof rack, etc, I accept Square, Venmo, Paypal, or cash.
Please clean up before you drop it back off to me. Also, please note Turo's pet and smoking policy. I charge $15 plus cost of gas if the car is not returned full.