This is a 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan. Some of the features are:
- Keyless Entry
- Voice Command with Bluetooth
- USB Charging Port
- Audio Jack for iPhone
- 12V Cargo Outlet
- Power Windows
- Stow n Go 3rd row passenger seat
- 17 City and 25 Hwy MPG
This car is in immaculate condition. You will not be disappointed with the passenger and cargo space this car offers.
Pickups / Drop offs
- Please refer to our rate chart for fees. Anything over 1 week rental is FREE.
- During business hours of 8am-7pm, we can pickup from airport at terminal and drop off at our business location which is 15 minutes away. When returning, please come to the same location and we can drop you off at airport.
- Please understand this is how we can keep costs low with pickup and drop offs, this is the same thing that would happen with LAX Turo service and other rental companies.
- We can accommodate anytime around the clock, from 10pm-6am please have 24 notice.
- This is a very convenient and hassle free service!
- Please return the car is reasonably clean condition.
- NO SMOKING! We will charge $250 to get the smell out the car.
We have these conveniences available as well for $5/day or $25/week. This can be charged on Turo or paid by cash.
- Baby Seat
- Infant Seat
- In-car dual DVD Players
- Any reasonable request will be met upon asking.
Please ask for accommodations when renting so we can have it ready for you.
If this car is not available, we have plenty of other cars available:
Eric was great throughout the renting process. The car was perfect and he made sure it was clean when I got it. He was also very accommodating in terms of setting up the drop-off and offered a ride to the airport at 5am! 100% would rent from him again.
Eric was extraordinary! It was my first time ever using TURO & I've got to say it is better than any rental company out there. He was friendly and super flexible! I needed a vehicle last minute literally past 11PM and he was able to accommodate me right away. I will definitely be using his services again when needed.
Eric is awesome. He is taking a professional approach to Turo and owns another company as well which gave me confidence. All went great. Nice vehicle, pick and drop off at LAX was flawless. Saved about $100 over car rental companies on this trip. Highly recommend using Eric's Turo in LA.
This was my first car/truck using Turo and it was a good experience! The van was very clean and even though I didn't meet Eric personally his colleagues were very helpful. When I am in California again I will definitely contact them :)