We're excited to rent you our minivan, but please make sure you read these guidelines below (and ask us ANY questions to clarify) before you request to rent our minivan.
1) Please no dogs, cats, fish, or meerkats (no PETS) in the minivan. If you have a guide dog or another animal that your life or the life of your family depends on, that will need to be transported in the van, then I'm happy to hear you out. Just please ask me ahead of your trip before you make your request.
2) DEFINITELY no smoking (of any kind) in this vehicle.
3***) This is a cherished van for me and my family. As a a renter and owner in the Turo community, I believe that showing respect for the car you rent is of the utmost importance. We kindly ask that you return our Sienna in the same condition as you received it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE return our minivan clean, fueled up the same amount as when you picked it up, and free of litter, crumbs, stains, hair, etc.
--We respectfully ask you not to eat or drink liquids other than water in the Van (think about it this way, there will be less crumbs for you to clean-up).
--It's not fun for anyone to get into a messy/dirty/smelly car. If after your trip, our Sienna needs washing or detailing due to dirt, carpet stains or odors, cleaning fees may be added ranging from $25 for a standard wash, up to $150 for a complete detail and as high as $250 for pet / smoke treatment. I didn't make up these numbers; Turo policy tells us here: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990780-Fees-Fines
--If you get our car washed and vacuumed before your return and save your receipt, we would gladly reimburse you the amount you paid ($20 dollar max) for your effort to help keep our Sienna clean! There are lots of places that have pretty cheap car wash for $3 and FREE vacuum like here: https://www.yelp.com/biz/rinse-n-ride-car-wash-mesa-3?osq=car+wash
4) You are responsible for any loss or damage to vehicle accessories. We'd have to submit a claim to Turo if there are such losses or damage. You can read about it here: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990640-What-happens-when-there-is-a-damage-claim-
5) Please pay attention to allotted trip mileage for your trip. There's a surcharge for each mile over the limit that we would need to report to Turo for reimbursement. For more details: visit Turo's policy page here: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990730-Gas-policy
6) You are responsible for all traffic violations during your rental period and will be identified as the driver to applicable traffic court if we receive a violation after your trip. For more details: visit Turo's policy on this:
7) We are good communicators and are quite flexible. So, we hope that as renters you are too because we want to make sure that you have nothing short of a 5 star experience driving our minivan. The best way to ensure this is if there is kind and open communications between us. If you have any questions at all or concerns before, during or after renting our Sienna, please don't hesitate to reach out!
8) We are open to your needs and requests, so if you need anything during your trip, please just ask and we'll see if we can get it for you!