Sign up for Turo through this link for $25 off your rental! https://turo.com/referral?code=493890rLK42n
Like New! Loaded with advanced safety & comfort features. Easy to drive. Looks great, day or night. This 2014 Ford Flex can do it all and looks good doing it!
You could use this vehicle for going to the mountains, road tripping, garage sale hopping, chauffeuring your family & friends, or a classy night out on the town.
Can you drive this car into Canada? Yes! Mexico? No.
- Seats 7 people total (2-3-2 configuration)
- 2nd & 3rd row seating folds flat for cargo or pets
- All-Wheel Drive (great for rain/snow, fully automatic system, no driver input required)
- 3.5L V6 engine (which uses regular gas!)
- Automatic transmission
- Optional rooftop locking cargo box (Yakima Skybox Pro 16s) available for additional fee - great for snowboards/skis or extra gear
- Good To Go! Flex Pass available (discounted WA tolls and HOV lane access on I-405)
Comfort & Convenience:
- Remote Start (heat/cool the car ahead of time)
- Smart Key (keyless entry, push button start)
- Backup camera with rear proximity sensor alert
- Active Park Assist (can parallel park itself - you control the gas, brake and shifting between Drive and Reverse)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (automatically maintains a set minimum distance behind the car ahead of you)
- Power windows/locks/folding mirrors
- Power adjustable front seats, steering wheel & foot pedal position (super adjustable)
- Heated & cooled front seats
- Touchscreen GPS navigation, audio & climate controls
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio (All Access)
- Bluetooth (hands-free calling & audio streaming)
- 390-watt 12-speaker SONY sound system w/ Subwoofer (factory-installed)
- 2 USB inputs, Component A/V input (video playback while in Park only)
- 4x 12V outlets & 1x 110V AC household outlet
- Sunglasses holder
- Rear A/C controls
- Rear tinted privacy glass to keep the interior cool
- Cup holders for everyone!
- Moonroof for front passengers
- Multipanel Vista roof (glass panels over the 2nd & 3rd rows w/ sunshades)
- Leather seating surfaces
- Ambient Lighting in footwells and front cup holders
- Upgraded premium wheels (factory-installed)
- Roof rack system w/ crossbars (rated up to 100 lbs)
- 2x 16' cargo straps available
- Optional rooftop locking cargo box (Yakima Skybox Pro 16s) available for additional fee
- Power rear liftgate
- Power folding 3rd row seats
- Flat, carpeted cargo floor with 2nd & 3rd row seats folded
- HID headlights
- Daytime running/fog lights
- Airbags everywhere: front, side & canopy
- Front Collision Warning System (passive system - visual & audible warning)
- Blind Spot Warning System (indicated in side mirrors)
- Cross-Traffic Alert (for use when reversing, such as in a busy parking lot)
- Automatic traction and stability control
Snow tires or chains
2014 Ford Flex7-Seat AWD Limited15525
Jacob has the best customer service skills out there! He always replied to any questions or comments. His Flex was perfect for my trip. Had enough first class sized seating for my family. The heated seats were a bonus for my back problems. The Flex gets great gas mileage. The cleanliness of the Flex was as if it just came off of the car lot. The Flex has all of the features one could ask for and more. I was sketchy at first about Turo, but after the experience I had, I would recommend Turo and Jacob and his Flex to anyone. It was an amazing trip! Thank you!
I rented Jacob's Ford Flex for a trip out to the coast for my wedding and I'm so glad I did. The Flex fit everything we needed and was super comfortable. The car is in immaculate condition, is loaded with features, and Jacob is super helpful and responsive with any questions. We had to haul 4 surfboards on the roof and Jacob made sure the rack was placed so that everything would fit on top. If we have another big trip I wouldn't hesitate to rent it again. This was my first experience using Turo and it was all perfect, couldn't have gone smoother.
What a terrific experience we had with Jacob and the Ford Flex! Everything worked out perfectly, and Jacob was a huge help in figuring out some extra details we asked about. He was great in replying promptly, and the car itself had everything we needed and more!
Jacob was very quick to respond any time I messaged him regarding the rental. He was detailed with information and very helpful. We had the vehicle dropped off to us at SEA-TAC and Jacob was able to let us know where to go for picking the car up and dropping it back off to him. The car was spotless when we received it and Jacob gave us all the information we needed regarding using the available features. I would definitely rent from him again if we get back to the Seattle area. Thank you Jacob!
This was my first time using Turo and I was MORE than pleased! I avoided the hassle of traditional rental car companies, loved the price and drove in style. The process was smooth and easy and the text reminders were awesome! Jacob is top notch, his vehicle & services way above 5 stars! Highly recommended!
Jason is an awesome man.He provided me with all the information i needed without even asking. Everything worked perfect! The Ford Flex is a great ride! Very comfortable! I highly recommend Jason's Flex!
Car was great! Thanks again for letting us travel to Bend, OR with it. It worked out awesome for a road trip vehicle. Easy to pick-up and drop off with owner and easy to communicate plans to. Would recommend to rent again.
Jacob's Flex was the perfect car for our trip to Whistler. Very comfy and spacious enough for our snowboarding gear. The Navigation system was a great help and having SiriusXM in the mountains was great! Jacob was very responsive and accommodating. By the end of the trip a few people were actually considering buying a flex for themselves. Next time I am in the Seattle area i would definitely use Jacob's Flex again
We recently drove the Ford Flex on a 35-day, 7560 mile West Coast to the East Coast then back to the West Coast road trip. The Flex was roomy, comfortable, very quiet, and jam packed with features such as; retractable side-view mirrors, dual AC, rear and blind spot sensors, built-in GPS, multiple chargers for tech devices, rear automatic lift-gate with push button rear seats, and automatic windshield wipers to name a few. It was easy to handle on mountain roads and across the plains, averaging almost 22 mpg.
It has a lot of safety features, including the keyless lock and starter and interior night lights. The entertainment system allowed us to pair with our own devices and connect to radio channels (Sirius Radio) all across the United States and Canada.
We had considered renting a small RV, but the flexibility of the seats and knowing that we probably would look for affordable motels or inns rather than camp grounds, made it the perfect vehicle. We will not hesitate to request to rent the Ford Flex for short or long-term trips in the future.
Review of Jacob:
We were so relieved when Jacob quickly and positively responded to our request for a 5-week rental of his Ford Flex. When we picked up the car we were impressed with how clean and well kept it is. Jacob very clearly and patiently and encouragingly went through all of the major Ford Flex features and accessories. We suggested he'd be a great teacher. We found him conscientious and very knowledgeable about his car. We highly recommend Jacob's 2014 Ford Flex and would not hesitate to rent this car or any car from him again.
A clean and classy car from a calm and caring owner . . .
Jacob's a good fellow who maintains a loaded, spacious Flex Limited AWD. Everything went smoothly, and he has an expendited check-in procedure we utilized. It was a pleasure renting his cared for car. Thanks, Jacob!
Jacob is simply outstanding! In a world where service business are inventing new ways to cut corners, he goes the extra mile with a big smile. I see a new and infinitely better Hertz in the making. The best part of renting the Flex: You'll get a big dose of Hawaiian sunshine to brighten your Pacific NW experience. [Jacob is Hawaiian and he has the big smile and personality that goes with it].
Thank you for a delightful experience, Jacob.
Jacob's Flex is fully loaded and is in excellent condition. The vehicle was awesome both for city driving and for highways. Flex is a great vehicle for trips -- glad we got to rent it. Even more than the vehicle, Jacob's help in pickup and delivery made the entire experience wonderful. We felt like we made a new friend at the end of the trip! Wish Jacob best of everything in life!!
Rented Jacob's Flex in Seattle and this was easily better than any corporate rental we have ever used - PERIOD. The Flex was maxed out with the works: driver assist, cruise assist, parking assist, touch screen navigation, banging BT stereo system, 7-passenger seating, A/C seats. leather seats, great power while hauling 6 soccer players! The car was incredibly versatile: push a button to carry 2-people and your set to haul luggage for 7 or more; dump the luggage, push the button again and convert to carry 7 passengers with a deep back well to still carry some gear. Jacob was super responsive and amenable to picking me up and dropping me off at the airport at 4:45AM. The car had so many nice features - I probably didn't get to them all. Very clean vehicle and terrific customer service from Jacob. Many parents on my trip wished they had rented this vehicle, but were unaware of Turo. I'm spreading the word on this one. Don't miss out. Get this car for your next Seattle trip. There will never be mixed reviews on this one. A++ rental.
Due to unforseen circumstances, car was unavailable, but Jacob got me a comparable vehicle and made sure my plans were not impacted. I will definitely rent from Jacob again. I love his rental because it has unlimited miles and a really nice gentleman. I'm very thankful for owners like Jacob.