Great Subaru Outback wagon! New listing. Probably best to keep it in Western Washington for the first couple of trips.
HELPFUL CAR DETAILS:
* More photos soon.
** Turo has shortened the request expiration to 8 hours. If it expires, we'll make a new one with any time changes.
** Please make Turo requests between 8am-10pm PST, so I can keep the response times accurate.
** You can contact me anytime at austinm237 on gmail, but please use the Turo website to see if a car is available. You can also sort by lowest price or click on my profile photo.
** Include some info about yourself and your destinations.
** PLEASE include your phone number, to chat for a moment.
* The Turo smartphone app is really handy for photos, messaging and location sharing. Cancellation info can be found here: https://turo.com/policies/cancellation. If you need to adjust times, you can call Turo at 1-866-735-2901 (RELAY01) from 7am-6pm PST, otherwise the Turo support team is usually quick to reply by email.
* Pickup takes about 10 minutes and includes: check ID, do a walk around so we've looked at the exterior, explain car specific details, and answer any questions. I've uploaded photos of dings to save some time during pickup. If something happens, just let me know and we can probably work it out.
* If you get the car super dirty, let me know so I can have it ready for the next person. I don't plan on collecting overage fees (unless you drive to super far without letting me know). You'll need written permission if you want to enter Canada. And no smoking please.
* I live in Ballard which is about a 1/2 hr from the airport. The Link Light Rail takes about 1.5 hrs total, so if I can ride or drive with you back to Seattle I can reduce the delivery fee by a little bit. Delivery includes both directions. Uber is about $30.
* There is a Good2Go pass for discounted tolls on Hwy 520 & 167 (about $3) and a 405 flex-pass for carpool upon request.