Great Subaru Outback wagon! Great handling and visibility.
CLICK ON 'READ MORE' OR 'VIEW ALL' TO SEE FULL DESCRIPTION
** PLEASE send your phone number in your request message, just to chat for a moment.
Include some info about yourself and your destinations.
** You can email me at austinm237 on gmail, but please use the Turo website to check availability. Click on my profile photo to see more cars.
HELPFUL CAR DETAILS:
* If the parking lights won't go off, you might've hit the shallow switch on top of the steering wheel.
* Like most Subarus, it burns a little bit of oil.
* The Turo app is really handy for photos, messaging and location sharing.
* You can call Turo support at 1-866-735-2901 (RELAY01) from 7am-6pm PST, otherwise the Turo support team is quick to reply by email.
* Cancellation info can be found here: turo.com/policies/cancellation.
* Checkout takes about 15 minutes and includes: check ID, do a video walk around together, explain any car details, and answer questions. I've uploaded photos of damage to save some time. If something happens, let me know and we can probably work something out.
* If you get the car extra dirty, please vacuum or wash it, or let me know so I can have it ready for the next person. No smoking please.
* You occasionally need to have written permission to enter Canada.
* I live near West Seattle, along the way from the airport to downtown. If dropping me off is your way that would help out a lot. Delivery includes both directions. Uber is about $30-50 from the airport.
* There is a Good2Go toll pass for discounts on Hwy 520 & 167 (about $3) and a 405 flex-pass for carpool upon request. There is usually a WA State Discover Pass and possibly a National parks pass.
Snow tires or chains
If either arrivals or departures are overloaded, the airport recommends using the whichever has less traffic. Arrivals is on the ground level and departures is on the top.
2004 Subaru OutbackRoger15518
Austin's 2004 Subaru Outback was great for my group's trip around NW Washington! There was plenty of room for 4 adults and luggage for our road trip, and the car ran great even though it has a lot of miles and is a bit older.
Austin gave us the car super clean, was thorough but easy about walking us through the details of the car, and very responsive for pick up and dropoff. I know he really cares about his cars and the renter's experience and would definitely rent from him again.
I love renting from Austin. His cars are very practical and he communicates directly. I rented his CRV in the past and just rented one of his Outbacks to make sure we had AWD drive in case there was snow (which worked great!). He has a great system pick-up / drop-off system that didn't require both of us to be at the airport at the same time, which I think made it easier for everybody.
Austin made it very easy to borrow a car. He communicated well and personally vetted us via the phone. He was very friendly and helpful and ensured we had a comfortable trip. The car was clean and spacious, plus it has all wheel drive, which was helpful in the freakish winter driving conditions we encountered. Thanks again for a great trip and ride. :)
Incredible guy, incredible service. Honestly very helpful, and diligent on providing a great service and a great trip experience. Will accomadate to your needs, and also will be transparent about his needs. 5/5 for sure'