CLICK ON 'READ MORE' OR 'VIEW ALL' TO SEE FULL DESCRIPTION
** PLEASE send your phone number in your request message, just to chat for a moment.
Include some info about yourself and your destinations.
** You can email me at austinm237 on gmail, but please use the Turo website to check availability. Click on my profile photo to see more cars.
Great Subaru Forester.
HELPFUL CAR DETAILS:
* If the parking lights won't go off, you might've hit the shallow switch on top of the steering wheel.
* Like most Subarus, it burns a little bit of oil.
* The Turo app is really handy for photos, messaging and location sharing.
* You can call Turo support at 1-866-735-2901 (RELAY01) from 7am-6pm PST, otherwise the Turo support team is quick to reply by email.
* Cancellation info can be found here: turo.com/policies/cancellation.
* Checkout takes about 15 minutes and includes: check ID, do a video walk around together, explain any car details, and answer questions. I've uploaded photos of damage to save some time. If something happens, let me know and we can probably work something out.
* If you get the car extra dirty, please vacuum or wash it, or let me know so I can have it ready for the next person. No smoking please.
* You occasionally need to have written permission to enter Canada.
* I live near West Seattle, along the way from the airport to downtown. If dropping me off is your way that would help out a lot. Delivery includes both directions. Uber is about $30-50 from the airport.
* There is a Good2Go toll pass for discounts on Hwy 520 & 167 (about $3) and a 405 flex-pass for carpool upon request. There is usually a WA State Discover Pass and possibly a National parks pass.
Snow tires or chains
If either arrivals or departures are overloaded, the airport recommends using the whichever has less traffic. Arrivals is on the ground level and departures is on the top.