New listing. Great low miles (73K) Subaru Forester! Still need to finish the photo shoot.
HELPFUL CAR DETAILS:
* If the parking lights won't go off, you might've hit the shallow switch on top of the steering wheel.
* The volume knob on the stereo doubles as a left-right tuner. Source button is top left.
*** PLEASE include your phone number in your request message, just to chat for a moment, but I talk with everyone so I'll have to ask for this anyway, even though you already entered it into Turo.
*** Please make Turo requests between 8am-10pm PST, so I can respond before it expires. If it does we'll make a new one with any updates.
*** Please include some info about yourself and your destination in your request.
*** You can contact me anytime at austinm237 on gmail, but please use the Turo website to see if a car is check availability. You can also click on my profile photo to see my other cars.
* The Turo smartphone app is really handy for photos, messaging and location sharing. Cancellation info can be found here: https://turo.com/policies/cancellation. If you need to adjust times, you can call Turo at 1-866-735-2901 (RELAY01) from 7am-6pm PST, otherwise the Turo support team is usually quick to reply by email.
* Pickup takes about 10 minutes and includes: check ID, do a walk around so we've looked at the exterior, explain car specific details, and answer any questions. I've uploaded photos of dings to save some time during pickup. If something happens, just let me know and we can probably work it out.
* If you get the car super dirty, let me know so I can have it ready for the next person. I don't plan on collecting overage fees (unless you drive to super far without letting me know). You'll need written permission if you want to enter Canada. And no smoking please.
* I live in Ballard which is about a 1/2 hr from the airport. The Link Light Rail takes about 1.5 hrs total, so if I can ride or drive with you back to Seattle I can reduce the delivery fee by a little bit. Delivery includes both directions. Uber is about $30.
* There is a Good2Go pass for discounted tolls on Hwy 520 & 167 (about $3) and a 405 flex-pass for carpool upon request.
Snow tires or chains
If either arrivals or departures are overloaded, the airport recommends using the whichever has less traffic. Arrivals is on the ground level and departures is on the top.
2005 Subaru ForesterZoltan1559
Austin provided a good working car that got me everywhere I was going without issue. I recommend using him for all your rental needs in the area. He also had a car seat which was a huge advantage for me. I will use his service again.
As a Brit visiting Seattle this was an easy and affordable way to see things beyond the city limits. Austin was easily contacted and communication was clear. He was flexible with the arrangements for collecting and returning the vehicle which made a big difference to my travel arrangements and meant I got to see more of Washington state.
Austin was very professional, thorough, and easy to work with. He gave me a comprehensive walkthrough of the vehicle when I picked it up and was completely honest and transparent about the vehicle. I had some issues with the check engine light and the vehicle stalling occasionally in stop and go traffic, but since Austin had let me know about these ahead of time, I was not caught off guard and was able to anticipate these issues. All in all, I drove the vehicle on a multi-day, ~400 mile trip to Mt. Rainier National Park, and had no issues on the freeways or mountain roads. Would definitely rent from Austin again.
This was my first time using Turo, and I had a great experience. Austin was flexible about pickup and drop off. It felt like I was borrowing a friend's car. The car ran fine--no issues other than the minor ones that Austin mentions in the listing, and I think he's in the process of getting those fixed. So all in all, a great experience. I'd definitely rent from Auston again.