New listing. Great Subaru Forester, 125k. Very clean, well taken care of. Large moonroof, heated seats and luxury trim.
HELPFUL CAR DETAILS:
* This year Forester doesn't have an aux-in port, but there is a Bluetooth-to-FM adapter until I get one wired in.
* The moonroof is a little fussy when closing.
* Has a couple of small glass chips mostly on the periphery.
* If the parking lights won't go off, you've probably hit the shallow switch on top of the steering wheel.
*** PLEASE include your phone number in your request message, just to chat for a moment, but I talk with everyone so I'll have to ask for this anyway, even though you already entered it into Turo.
*** Please make Turo requests between 8am-10pm PST, so I can respond before it expires. If the it does we'll make a new one with any updates.
*** Please include some info about yourself and your destination in your request.
*** You can contact me anytime at austinm237 on gmail, but please use the Turo website to see if a car is check availability. You can also click on my profile photo to see my other cars.
* The Turo smartphone app is really handy for photos, messaging and location sharing. Cancellation info can be found here: https://turo.com/policies/cancellation. If you need to adjust times, you can call Turo at 1-866-735-2901 (RELAY01) from 7am-6pm PST, otherwise the Turo support team is usually quick to reply by email.
* Pickup takes about 10 minutes and includes: check ID, do a walk around so we've looked at the exterior, explain car specific details, and answer any questions. I've uploaded photos of dings to save some time during pickup. If something happens, just let me know and we can probably work it out.
* If you get the car super dirty, let me know so I can have it ready for the next person. I don't plan on collecting overage fees (unless you drive to super far without letting me know). You'll need written permission if you want to enter Canada. And no smoking please.
* I live in Ballard which is about a 1/2 hr from the airport. The Link Light Rail takes about 1.5 hrs total, so if I can ride or drive with you back to Seattle I can reduce the delivery fee by a little. Delivery includes both directions. Uber is about $30.
* There is a Good2Go pass for discounted tolls on Hwy 520 & 167 (about $3) and a 405 flex-pass for carpool upon request.