It's a smaller, spunky little car that's only ever had two owners. It runs great, gets where you need to go, and easily fits in parking spaces.
- Hiking/Camping: This car is low to the ground and will absolutely not do well on rough roads, so please no off-roading. Easy roads to hiking trails? No problem.
-Bonus: Northwest Forest Pass and Discovery Pass are both current and stored in the glove compartment.
- Audio: No fancy bluetooth, but there's a phone charger and auxiliary cable stored in the arm rest with an extra Samsung cable.
- Tire light: The tire pressure light is always on, even after you've just filled up the tires. The Nissan dealership has no clue why.
- Allergies: My dog does ride in the car. She stays in her kennel, but she is fluffy so you may run across the occasional dog hair. If you are allergic to dogs, this is probably not the right car for you.
** Absolutely no smoking in the car: I will charge you a $250 cleaning fee if you do. **
Northwest Forest Pass
Free car wash at Brown Bear
Dogs Allowed in provided kennel
The car is parked on the street in front of my house. There is plenty of street parking.
For Seatac deliveries that do not take place between 6pm - 10am, you will need to take a free airport shuttle to a car rental lot to pick up the car.
- Dogs welcome, but they must be on flea medication and they must ride in the kennel provided in the trunk. - Absolutely no smoking; you will incur a $250 fee.
Can I bring my pet?
No cats. Dogs welcome as long as they are transported in the kennel I provide and on flea medication.
Can I bring your car back late?
Contact me and we'll try to figure something out!
Can I pick up the car if you're not home to meet me?
If you are picking up the car while I'm not home:
- It's a keyless car. As long as you have the FOB on you, you can start and lock/unlock the car.
- The lights are not daytime running lights, so don't forget to turn them on
- Please complete the Turo checklist before taking off with the car. For your protection and mine (they won't insure the trip without it).
- Bring it back as clean, and with as much gas, as when you picked it up
- The tire pressure light is always on, please ignore
2007 Nissan VersaSummer's Nissan15530
The owner cancelled this trip 13 days before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.
Summer's car drove well, was comfortable and very clean. She also left charging cables and auxiliary cables so we could use our phones during the trip. And she picked up the car from our final Airbnb destination so we didn't need to take other transportation to get there.
Summer is amazing!! First time using Turo so really didn't know what to expect. She made my trip so easy-breezy, I'm still amazed! She was waiting for me when I got off the plane and was there when I was ready to leave. Car was clean and comfortable, I'm still smiling!! Travel really isn't fun these days but she made my trip great! I hope to see her again and have told my friends and family to look for her. Gold star, A plus ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️