It's a tiny, spunky little car that's only ever had two owners and less than 65k miles. It runs great, gets where you need to go, and easily fits in parking spaces.
This car is low to the ground and will absolutely not do well on rough roads, so please no off-roading. Easy roads to hiking trails? No problem.
No fancy bluetooth, but there's a phone charger plugged into the cigarette lighter, feel free to bring your USB charger or use my Samsung cable; play music from your phone using an auxiliary cable.
The tire pressure light is always on, even after you've just filled up the tires. The Nissan dealership says this is common.
** Absolutely no smoking in the car: I will charge you a $250 cleaning fee if you do. **
The car is parked on the street in front of my house. There is plenty of street parking.
Can I bring my pet?
No cats. Dogs welcome as long as they are transported in the kennel I provide and on flea medication.
Can I bring your car back late?
Contact me and we'll figure something out!
Can I pick up the car if you're not home to meet me?
If you are picking up the car while I'm not home:
- It's a keyless car. As long as you have the FOB on you, you can start and lock/unlock the car.
- The lights are not daytime running lights, so don't forget to turn them on
- Please complete the Turo checklist before taking off with the car. For your protection and mine.
- Bring it back as clean, and with as much gas, as when you picked it up
- The tire pressure light is always on, please ignore
2008 Nissan VersaSummer's Nissan15513
Summer was very flexible on pick up and drop off. She was super friendly and quick to respond to messages. The car was easy to drive and worked great!