**** Weekdays, I am best available for delivery/pick-up before 9am, between 111.45am-12.30pm or after 5.30pm. Weekends, anytime. I am not limited to these times, just more likely to approve the rental within these times due to work schedule ***
Mercedes Benz CLA250 (2014 - First Production Year) Front-Wheel Drive. Lots of bells and whistles, drives immaculately. Seats 2 in the front, and up to 3 adults in the back. MORE PICTURES COMING
This CLA is very competitively priced for rental and includes the following bells and whistles:
- Built-in Navigation
- Rear Backup Camera
- Parking Sensors
- Two Automatic Driving Modes (Comfort or Sport) and one manual driving mode (using paddle shifters)
- Bluetooth compatible
- Sports 'Bucket' Front Seats (heated and 8-way power adjustable)
- 'Weathertech' weather-proof floor mats (Front, back, and trunk. Dont have to worry about water/mud on the floor)
- USB port for charging
- Jumper cables in the trunk (though you will not need them)
- The CLA has 'run-flat' tires, if you get a flat, the tires keep their form and allow you to drive up to 50 miles at max. speed of 50 mph
- Harman/kardon LOGIC7 Surround sound
- AND.......a steering wheel!!
This was among the first CLA250s to arrive in the state of WA; I pre-ordered it unseen and had to wait a few months to take delivery. So do enjoy your drive, but pls no autobahn-speeds ;)
The car will be washed and the tank filled up before you take possession of the car keys.
- WeekDAYS, I am best available for Delivery/Pick-up before 9am, between 12pm-12.30pm or after 5.30pm. Weekends, anytime. I am not limited to these times, just more likely to approve the rental within these times due to work schedule.
- I am able to delivery on the Eastside (bellevue/issaquah) in addition to Seattle.
- At delivery, we will check your license, walk around the car, check the fuel and mileage, answer any questions you have, and then send you off on your adventure.
- You may contact me at any time during your trip for questions (about the car or in general about things to do in Seattle).
- No smoking (any substance. including but not limited to vape pens/hooka/e-cigs)
- Gas: Must fill up with 91 Octane or higher. I require all renters to provide a receipt to show premium gas was used when filling up. I will provide full tank of gas, pls return as such.
- No pets (tiny dogs/cats are okay as long as they are in a carrier 100% of the time)
- The windows on all doors are frame-less. While that is great for visibility, it also makes them a little more fragile, pls be mindful when closing the doors.
- Due to the sporty styling of the car, the CLA has lower ground clearance than the avg. sedan (this is relevant when parking head-in or when cornering in a narrow parking garage).
- As you step on the gas in sport-mode, remember that the car is front-wheel drive; watch out for 'torque-steer'
- Enjoy your drive