The Kia Rio Cinco is the wagon version, though it drives like a sedan. It has lots of cargo space, A/C and a nice HD radio with a USB charging port.
*** PLEASE include your phone number in your request message, just to chat for a moment, but I talk with everyone so I'll have to ask for this anyway, even though you already entered it into Turo.
*** Please make Turo requests between 8am-10pm PST, so I can respond before it expires. If it does we'll make a new one with any updates.
*** Please include some info about yourself and your destination in your request.
*** You can contact me anytime at austinm237 on gmail, but please use the Turo website to see if a car is check availability. You can also click on my profile photo to see my other cars.
HELPFUL CAR DETAILS:
* This clutch is very forgiving. No cruise control.
* The main door lock unlocks the rear hatch. The key works too (but CW, not CCW).
* There is a vent mount phone cradle, which can be removed if you don't need it.
* There is a cargo blanket available for moving stuff or transporting a bike.
* The Turo smartphone app is really handy for photos, messaging and location sharing. Cancellation info can be found here: https://turo.com/policies/cancellation. If you need to adjust times, you can call Turo at 1-866-735-2901 (RELAY01) from 7am-6pm PST, otherwise the Turo support team is usually quick to reply by email.
* Pickup takes about 10 minutes and includes: check ID, do a walk around so we've looked at the exterior, explain car specific details, and answer any questions. I've uploaded photos of dings to save some time during pickup. If something happens, just let me know and we can probably work it out.
* If you get the car super dirty, let me know so I can have it ready for the next person. I don't plan on collecting overage fees (unless you drive to super far without letting me know). You'll need written permission if you want to enter Canada. And no smoking please.
* I live in Ballard which is about a 1/2 hr from the airport. The Link Light Rail takes about 1.5 hrs total, so if I can ride or drive with you back to Seattle I can reduce the delivery fee by a little bit. Delivery includes both directions. Uber is about $30.
* There is a Good2Go pass for discounted tolls on Hwy 520 & 167 (about $3) and a 405 flex-pass for carpool upon request.
Snow tires or chains
If either arrivals or departures are overloaded, the airport recommends using the whichever has less traffic. Arrivals is on the ground level and departures is on the top.
2005 Kia RioGrey Cinco Wagon15519
Working was Austin was great! He was both professional and flexible. The car ran great, was very clean, and served all of my needs while in Seattle. Highly recommend Austin!
Austing was very flexible during pickup, he waited for us at 10 pm while we were at immigration. He provided a good car with all the facilities needed for a city like Seattle (I wasn't aware the windshield could get frozen and he left a scraper and a defroster)
Thank you so much, you made driving pretty easy and confortable.
Car worked great. We used it to go all over Seattle and the surrounding islands. Air conditioning worked, radio worked. Great that we could charge multiple devices. Austin was super nice and easy to work with.
Austin was awesome! Picked us us from the airport the car was clean and ready to go. Ran great and was exactly what we needed for our 6 days exploring Washington. Dropped it off at the airport when our trip was over and he was waiting there for us. Can't ask for anything more thanks Austin!
Our flight arrived at 11pm and Austin had the Kia Cinco waiting in the parking structure for us! It was an easy, fun little car to drive over to Port Townsend for the weekend. We didn't have any issues, the heat warmed up nice and quick and the wipers did their job! Great car for the price! Mahalo Austin!
This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've rented from Austin and its a straightforward, super easy, and positive experiece all around! I would definitely rent from him again. The Kia car was perfect to use for our getaway to the Enchantments in the Central Cascades of WA.