2012 Honda Fit Sport, 70k miles
- MANUAL 5-speed transmission
- 34 mpg city, 40+ highway
- A/C, cruise control, fog lamps, CD player, etc.
- USB port for audio input from portable devices
- Phone cradle and lightning cable to charge your iPhone
- Easy fold-down rear seating to accommodate whatever you're hauling
- Bike rack available (two-bike capacity)
Just a good-looking, reliable car that is fun to drive and easy to handle on crowded city streets. She's had 84 rentals and >25k rental miles over the past three years, so she's getting a little worn and doesn't look quite as nice as in the pictures anymore. Still runs like a champ though!