2012 Honda Fit Sport, 56k miles
- MANUAL 5-speed transmission
- 34 mpg city, 40+ highway
- A/C, cruise control, fog lamps, CD player, etc.
- USB port for audio input from portable devices
- Phone cradle and lightning cable to charge your iPhone
- Easy fold-down rear seating to accommodate whatever you're hauling
Just a good-looking, reliable car that is fun to drive and easy to handle on crowded city streets. New Michelin tires at 45k miles, and the last time I took it in for service (June 2016) it had a perfect bill of health.
A note about tolls: I have a RFID sticker on the windshield that is scanned by all WA state toll readers. If you drive through any tolls, I will request reimbursement for the exact amount of the incurred tolls at the end of the trip.