1) Replace any gas used (premium gas only)
2) No eating in the car.
3) No pets in the car (unless the pet is in a carrier).
4) No smoking in the car.
5) Please don't put anything in the car that would leave a smell or residue.
6) If anything is spilled in the car, you'll be charged to do an interior detail on the car.
7) If you choose to take the car to cleaners, please only take the car to a hand wash only cleaner.
8) Watch out for scratching the leather in the car. I've had renters in the past who have scratched it from keys in their pockets scratching the seat or rings on their hands scratching the steering wheel. The leather can normally be repaired
Thanks for considering my car and I hope you have a great ride!