You will love a day with this beautiful 2015 Z51 Stingray!
- Awesome power 460 HP 6.2L V8 DI engine
- 3LT with Heads up Display
- Removable top
- Summer performance wheels
- Performance exhaust
- Jet Black interior Perforated Mulan leather seating surfaces
- 19" front/20" rear Black aluminum wheels
-Red-painted brake calipers
-8-speed paddle shift transmission automatic and manual
- Both ventilate and heat seats
- Navigation System
- Smart key enter
- Two memory seats
- Head-Up Display,
- Coupe's roomy cargo area,
- Data Recorder with in-car video (front camera)
- Experience drivers only, with the ability to drive a manual
- Return the car in the same condition it was rented out
- Never wipe the paint of the car with water and paper towels or chamois. It will scratch the car and you will have to pay for clean coat/paint. If the car is dirty and you don't have time to get the washed you're better off leaving the car as is.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in the car, you will be charged $250.
- Premium gasoline only. Keep the receipts.
- No track use or racing allowed whatsoever.
Unusual wear and tear will be billed.
2015 Chevrolet CorvetteJoshua's Chevrolet1551
I rented this car as a surprise for my husband's birthday. We took it on a weekend roadtrip in the mountains and it was out if this world. He loved it. I loved it. Random people we met along our trip loved it. Yes, it's fast and fun but it's also so smooth that in touring mode you'll forget you're in a sports car. We got a decent size backpack and carry-on bag behind the seats in the hatchback space with the top off and stored in there. There is plenty of leg room, as well. The top is incredibly easy to remove and replace and it really adds to the style compared to a soft top convertible. Joshua was easy to work with, flexible and seemed genuinely happy to see us enjoy his car. We are already planning on renting it again in the fall to go see the leaves in the mountains. If you're looking for a fun getaway, snag this car and go anywhere. Go to a luxury resort, go to a rustic cabin or go to Grandma's house. It doesn't matter where you go because driving there is the best part. Loved it!