The reviews are in Chevy Sonics are awesome!! Whether you need to run to the store or escape an angry Transformer the Chevy Sonic is the car you. Chevy Sonics are fun to drive with a unique look & feel and is perfect for driving around DC or a road trip to the country.
First time renting on Turo? Get $25 with this referral link: https://turo.com/referral?code=1136255roSyYl
"On the road, the Chevrolet Sonic feels more solid and refined than other subcompact sedans and hatchbacks. Similar to European cars, the Sonic handles well around turns, with notably responsive steering, yet it also rides well enough that long road trips are not an endurance test." -- Edmunds
- It gets an average of 37 MPG (about 29 in the city).
- iPod/iPhone audio input and charger. Up to two chargers if you bring the cords.
- Drives great and is really responsive; was featured in Transformers 4: Age of Extinction
- Automatic transmission.
- Seats 4-5 people comfortably
-Paddle shifting for those that like to drive stick and make a little noise.
- Please do not smoke(anything) in or around the car. There is a $195 cleaning fee for smoking in the car.
- Car must be returned in the condition it was rented
- 150 miles / day are included in the rental price. $0.75 per extra mile.
Upon arrival we will inspect the car together and take pictures of the car condition.
When returning the car, we will once again inspect the car together to verify the condition of the car.
2012 Chevrolet SonicWalt & May's Sonic15512
Walter made this turo experience super easy. The car was clean and comfortable and walter was very timely in his communication with me.
Walter was phenomenal! I could not have asked for a better transaction and experience. His car is modern, clean and easy to drive. Walter responded within minutes to every message I sent to him. Super great guy to rent from and will definitely rent from Turo again based on my inaugural experience with Walter.
I rented Walter's car for a week long trip to visit family and everything worked out great. Fun car to drive, Walter was easy to work with and coordinate drop off and pick up times, and answered messages very quickly. Would rent again!