I'm the highest rated luxury car Turo provider in DFW!
$25 off your first trip, use promo code KAREEMA4
HUGE MONTHLY DISCOUNT!
Free delivery for 2+ day rentals.
Only 1,911 of these cars were made in the world, and about 25% were sent to America. This is limited edition car number 634 and has a black leather trimmed interior, black leather seats, black alloy sport wheels and a luxurious black Italian alcantara suede roof lining.
The 911 Carrera has been in production since 1963 and has made the Porsche name what it is known for today. Only the Carerra combines the power of a true race car and practicality of a road car in one! While the Cayman was developed only a few years ago for a smaller, younger market, the pedigree of the Carerra attracts those with the most refined automotive tastes.
Confused about the difference between a Cayman and a Carrera?
While a Cayman has a 245-hp 2.7-liter engine that hits 60mph in 5.1 sec (Cayman S in 4.6 sec), the Carerra’s powerful rear-wheel drive 345-hp, 3.6-liter flat-six engine will rocket to 60 mph in just 4.1 seconds! You can experience the predictable smooth drive of a Cayman in many cars, but only the Carerra can offer a true driving adventure, raw power and ultra high-end performance.
This stunning, highly limited edition 911 Carrera has a 7-speed automatic transmission known as Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) which allows you to seamlessly choose between a manual or an automatic mode that offers extremely fast gear changes with no interruption in the flow of power.
What about safety?
Not all Porsche’s have this, but all 911 models are equipped with enhanced Porsche Stability Management (PSM) as standard. PSM maintains stability even at the limits of dynamic driving performance. Sensors continuously monitor the direction, speed, yaw velocity and lateral acceleration of the car. Using this information, PSM is able to calculate the actual direction of travel at any given moment and initiates strategic braking of individual wheels to prevent you from deviating from your intended line.
You feel the breeze through the sunroof. You make a turn and sink deep into the comfort of black leather. You turn heads as you jolt past the masses. Now make it happen!
Fuel Economy 18/25 mpg
19-inch black lightweight aluminum alloy Turbo II wheels (Three year warranty)
Active Air Intake Flaps
Automatically Extending Rear Spoiler Flap on demand or in SPORT or SPORT PLUS mode
Bi-xenon adaptive headlights- auto leveling, washers, welcome home function, fog lights
LED taillights & brake lights
Power folding heated mirrors
Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers w/heated washers
Run-flat nitrogen tires
All wheel power disc brakes
Less than 40,000 miles!
7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) automatic transmission
Rallye Leather Steering Wheel w/Controls
Porsche Communication Management (PCM)- touchscreen/voice control
* Dual heated/cooled bucket seats
* 12-way power control
* Black Leather
* Split-folding rear bench
* Storage behind rear seats
Navigation System with Live Traffic
Gear lever & handbrake trim in leather
LED Daytime Running Lights
BOSE Surround System
CD/DVD/MP3/iPod/XM and aux audio input
Power Sunroof Lined in Italian Alcantara Suede
Bluetooth Phone System
The car can be picked up at my home for free.
The car is thoroughly hand washed, detailed and sanitized in preparation for your use.
A Texas Toll Tag is included for convenience giving you the discounted toll rates on Texas toll roads. I will invoice your toll charges through Turo.
1. Please not pets of any kind.
2. Tire thread is measured prior to each rental. Fun and adrenaline will no doubt be part of your experience. However, peel-outs, burnouts, donuts, doughnuts, figure-eights, racing, track usage and all other tread intensive activities are strictly forbidden as these are very expensive high-performance tires. Failure to obey this rule may result in a surcharge of $500 per abused tire. Please be responsible.
3. Please be mindful of the low-profile of the car on speed bumps, pot holes and driveways! You will be responsible for any repairs required due to negligence in this regard.
4. Stains, filth or dirt that are not due to regular and customary usage may be subject to a cleaning fee. Please don’t eat or drink in the car.
5. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the vehicle, otherwise a cleaning fee will apply.
6. Gas is topped off prior to each rental. Only PREMIUM gas is allowed. If you fill up the car yourself, you must present a receipt indicating Premium gas was utilized, otherwise a surcharge may be applied. Alternatively, you may simply return the vehicle without filling it up and I’ll charge the cost of gas plus a $5 convenience fee.
In summary, please be respectful of the car. I’m not looking to nickel and dime anybody as my reviews and ratings can attest. I’m also a renter on Turo and you can trust that I will be fair and honest.
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Custom trips can be arranged and I’ll work with you to get the car in your hands with the least practical hassle possible.