New to TURO? Click to get $25 off your first trip.
Looking for Hotel? Try Airbnb with following Link and get rewards.
***** About the Nissan Maxima PLATINUM (Fully Loaded) *****
** Absolutely Brand New Luxurious Maxima Platinum **
** You cannot resist to fell in love with this black beauty **
The Nissan Maxima Platinum is everything you need for your business or pleasure trip in Houston, it provides a smooth and predictable driving experience. If you’re planning to drive in Houston or surrounding cities, it’s a must to drive in most Luxury Sedan.
Satellite radio (SXM)
Rear View Camera
Bird View Camera
Parking distance control
Front dual zone A/C
Power Moon Roof
Cruise Control with Distance Limit Technology.
Comfort Access Key-Less Entry
Power Tilt Steering Wheel
Auto-Dimming Rear view mirror
Power Back Screen Shade
Heated & Cooling Seats
Power Front Seats
Collision Control Auto Mechanism
All Side Sensors
***** Satisfaction Guaranteed *****
I do everything I possibly can to make EVERY renter happy with their experience with us. If you rent from me and have a great experience, please leave a 5-star review. If rent experience was less than satisfactory, please let me know as soon as possible so I have an opportunity to make it right.
***** Delivery Options *****
For your convenience I also offer vehicle delivery to the eligible customer’s at their requested location.
For vehicle delivery I have few conditions listed below;
1) I offer vehicle delivery at your requested location with charges or FREE on the basis of rental promotion.
2) I offer TURO services for 24x7 with following conditions;
• If I’m available at your selected booking time, I’ll deliver my vehicle by myself and will ask you to drop me back at my location or nearest location if possible for you, no worries if not possible.
• Due to my office hours if I’m not able to deliver my vehicle I’ll provide you paid service "UBER" to come and go after dropping off rented vehicle from my location to renter's location.
• For the customers who they are eligible for FREE delivery, can also use their own UBER account and can request Reimbursement from me for the UBER charges.
***** Toll Road Discounts *****
For your convenience the Nissan Maxima is set up to utilize any Harris county toll roads (EZ Tag). As soon as we receive the statement, we will request reimbursement from you.
***** Re-Fueling *****
When refueling NOTE the Nissan Maxima ONLY uses Premium GAS as specified by Nissan. If you don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, I'll take care of it. Please note that I’ll refill the tank after reaching back to my location & I do charge a small $5 flat re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
***** JUST A FEW CONDITIONS *****
### THERE ARE NOT ANY HIDDEN CHARGES IF YOU FOLLOW BELOW INSTRUCTIONS ###
(1) Customer must be 22+ years of age to rent the Nissan Maxima
(2) Absolutely PETS are NOT Allowed & NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicle smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontamination ($350+).
(3) The vehicle will be delivered clean from inside and outside at the time of renting out, you have to return it in the same condition, otherwise you will be charged with car cleaning charges as mentioned below.
• Simple external wash $17
• Simple external and internal wash with vacuum $39.99
• If the car comes very dirty you will be charged with full detailing charges according to the TURO Policy.
(4) TURO which is now the TURO App is Required, for all of my bookings, I do require that you have access to the app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
(5) Driver's License to validate identity.
(6) Limit of 150 miles per day. Renters will be billed $0.75 per mile for any additional mileage.
We were so impressed with the vehicle and had such a positive experience the first week, my wife and I requested a second trip. The owner was very helpful and accommodating, allowing us some flexibility in our trip. We both had the opportunity to meet him in person and came away with a very nice impression!
This was my first experience with Turo and Mateen made it an exceptional experience. Mateen was very professional and quick to respond to all communications. He was a pleasure to work with and always helpful. He took the time in explaining all of the cars features at the time of pick up, which most people are probably unaware of, which made the driving experience that much more pleasurable. His Maxima is loaded with every available option. The car was impeccably clean when I picked it up and the performance was top notch. It is simply a great car to drive. Mateen was also very helpful when I needed to extend my rental period last minute. I definitely hope to work with Mateen on my next Turo trip.
Rented the Maxima for a week - amazing car for a great value. A ton of fun to drive - it handles really well and has a bit of a kick to it. A big plus was that the owner Mateen's a great guy, very helpful and made my trip really convenient.
Mateen was a very nice and humble man, & the car was very comfortable along with a smooth ride. I had a fun night but this car urges you because of how quick it is but he has me wanting to by this car now. Thanks bro
Where do I start, the owner is such an amazing person, helped with any questions I had. He replied very quickly to me, the car is the definition of luxury. Smooth ride with an aggressive nature, sports car indeed! Beautiful interior, cooling/heating seats, spacious back seats. You will feel like a millionaire driving in this beauty. This car is a head turner and I got alot of compliments on it! Will rent again, thank you so much!
October 26, 2016
This was my first time renting a vehicle from Turo and my experience was excellent. Mateen was very friendly and down to earth. I would definitely rent a vehicle from Mateen again, no questions asked. As for the car it was amazing, car is beautiful inside and out. People would stare at this vehicle and even question me as to what car I was driving. It is such an eye catcher! Did I mention that the car has cooling seats! Wow! All I can say is that if your looking for a beautiful car to rent while in Houston than this is your car right here, don't think twice and go for it! Thanks Mateen!!
Mateen and his vehicle were both great. This car will give you features that you wont find on your top luxury vehicles with a very powerful sporty feel. This was my first time renting and Mateen made this a very comfortable worry free trip. Pick up and drop off was just as simple as that and i will be returning to use this wonderful vehicle...
This is a beautiful vehicle, but renting it is not such a beautiful experience. "The Owner" is a very friendly person, but far from reasonable.
The Car was not dirty in any way shape or form when I returned it. I had literally just had it fully detailed 2-3 hours before returning it. There were fingerprints on the driver's door window from my carelessness when shutting the door. Nothing else. The bumper was NOT scratched, and it was not pointed out to me when returning the car nor have I seen any evidence of it through pictures. The tire absolutely was blown from driving over a Houston city pothole. Good luck never hitting one of those as a resident of this city! Regardless, I took full responsibility for the tire and costs to replace it. I will not, however, pay for a new rim when the only damage to the existing one is a 1-2" scratch like the ones on all 3 of the other rims when I picked up the vehicle. A.K.A. normal wear and tear, unavoidable, and pre-existing. That scratch was not caused by me. The pothole was not deep enough to submerge the tire in addition to a portion of the wheel in order to cause a scratch.
The "owner" is trying to extort nearly $400 dollars, above the cost of the trip, from me for a $160 tire. I won't be victim of highway robbery.
Also, renter beware: The "owner's" insurance policy paper inside the vehicle had been forged. Completely different VIN from the physical vehicle but an altered description to match the Black Maxima Platinum 2016. Totally fraudulent and not something I was comfortable being involved in once I noticed. I have proof of all of this but Turo won't even look at it because they hold little regard for State Laws and regulations despite their policies promising to uphold the legal standards set forth by the government.