Thanks for looking at my awesome little EV! This is the flagship Nissan Leaf SL model featuring:
• 80 kW AC synchronous electric motor
• Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Start
• Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System with Pandora / phone streaming integration
• RearView Monitor / backup camera
• GPS Navigation
• 6 speaker Audio, USB port, CD player
• Quick Charge Capable
Experience guilt-free driving with this 100% electric vehicle. This car is easy, intuitive and fun to drive with instant response to the 'gas' pedal. My leaf has a brand new battery and rated range of 84 miles, which varies depending on your driving style. Conservative driving can give you +100 miles, aggressive or high speed driving may be below 60 miles.
If you are considering purchasing an EV and would like a trial run, I'd love to share my experiences with you and introduce you to the world of electric motoring.
• I can generally accommodate last-minute requests. Message me to see what we can arrange.
• Free delivery for trips of 1 week or longer
• First booking with Turo? Copy and paste the following link in your web browser to save $25 on your first adventure with Turo https://turo.com/referral?code=807631rCdLIq.
• Car will be washed for bookings made at least 24hrs in advance. For bookings made within 24hrs I may not be able to wash it, but it will generally be quite clean.
IMPORTANT CHARGING INFORMATION
• This car is 100% electric and has limited range.
• The car will be provided with 80-100% charge for bookings made at least 24hrs in advance. For bookings made within 24 hrs it will be at least 60%, depending on collection time.
• 'Trickle-charging' can be performed at a regular 120V household outlet (20hrs for 0-100% charge). The outlet needs to have a ground pin and be in good condition. A 100% charge will cost approximately $2.50 (depending on your utility rates).
• Regular charging can be performed at any number of charging stations around the Metroplex (8hrs for 0-100% charge). Costs vary by network but are typically 4c/minute. There are some free charging stations available (Wholefoods on McKinney is a good one)
• Fast Charging (30 minutes for 0-80% charge) is available at specific EVGO charging stations, conveniently located at many Walgreens stores. Cost is $5 + 20c/minute + tax.
• Access cards are provided for the 3 major charging networks - EVGO, Blink & Chargepoint (All incurred costs will be passed through to the renter).
• The free application "Plugshare" (iPhone/Android) is highly recommended if you plan on using public charging stations. It locates all stations in the metroplex.
• If you are planning a long trip (60 miles or above) please talk to me before renting so we can identify charging stations along the route.
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
• Absolutely no smoking
• Tolltag is installed (All toll charges will be passed through to the renter)
• If you run out of charge, the car will need to be towed. All costs and an inconvenience charge of $200 will apply
Esther and I are a young professional Aussie couple who love to travel. We have visited all inhabited continents, sharing amazing experiences and making lifelong friends in the process. We've recently moved to Dallas and are busy exploring all that the Americas have to offer. We hosted guests from all over the world in our Sydney apartment through Airbnb (see https://www.airbnb.com/users/reviews/10289892 for our feedback profile). We recently came across Turo and are excited to now be be sharing our cars with the car-share community.