Family in town ? My shiny, silver Ford Flex...the family wagon with an unmistakable retro cool profile. [3 rows of seating: First row seats two, the second row seats three and the third row seats two passengers].
My Flex offers a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls on the steering wheel, automatic headlights, power front seats, reverse parking sensors and a six-speaker audio system.17-inch wheels, automatic climate control, cruise control, automatic headlights, a full range of power accessories, rear parking sensors, fog lamps, keyless entry with exterior access code pad. In government crash tests, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gave the Flex 5 (out of 5) stars.
All this plus its unique styling?! Ahhh, but first take a moment to review these simple reminders. Understanding these are basic courtesies due me... the vehicle owner... as well as your fellow renters waiting for the Flex when you return it to me. Huge fines from Turo if Ignored:
• No smoking in vehicles.
• Pets (crated or not) not allowed in my vehicle.
• Texas tolls are $$$. GPS the “Avoid Tolls’ option. But if you don’t, tuck the money in the glove box every time you run through a toll. That way, we can tally up when u arrive. I don’t want to hunt you down to get reimbursed.
• Refill fuel tank.
• Allow ample time to wash and vacuum out my car.
• Retrieve your personal items from the glove box, under the seat, under visor, in trunk, in the pockets, trays, etc.
• Late returns? Request an extension on Turo/Turo through your booking.
Just keep in mind that this is a car share more than a car rental. The car must be returned clean... exterior/interior, refueled back to the level you documented and on schedule...ready for the next renter.