You're looking at a 425 horsepower Super Sedan in the 2015 BMW M3. With just over 29,000 miles, this car is virtually brand new. It's the ultimate combination of function and performance rolled into a single package. In the words of Jalopnik.com, "It's a perfect 'only car.' Kids need to go to school? M3. Track day? M3. Grocery store? M3. Anything? M3... Give me the M3 any day. " I echo these words, and so do all auto-focused media outlets worldwide.
While that could very well sum it up, the car deserves to be takes about in more detail. While you're cruising, the M3 can be tame in Comfort/Efficient mode, or absolutely maniacal in Sport or Sport+ mode when unleashing the full 425hp/406lbft of torque. While doing either, the car comes loaded with every comfort you can imagine, but don't expect an automatic gearbox. It has been intentionally outfitted with a 6-speed manual transmission, as BMW has announced that they will be no more in the next generation of M-cars.
This is no ordinary M3, though - it was hand-spec'd and took 5 months to deliver. The exterior is adorned in BMW Individual Azurite Black Metallic paint (you won't find this color on any showroom floor), and the interior has been wrapped in 'Sakhir Orange' and Black leather, including the dash (a $3,600 option). Other than these key aesthetic features, the car is equipped with BMW Factory Options including:
-Power and heated front seats
-Navigation w/ live traffic
-Hands-free Bluetooth and USB capabilities for your phone and streaming music
-Harmon Kardon surround sound
-Auto-dimming mirrors (side and rear view)
Additional Factory performance options include:
-Adaptive M Suspension
-19" Black Wheels
-Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
This car is an absolute steal if you're looking to go on a spirited weekend drive, show up in style on a date or to a party, etc. I can almost guarantee that you won't see another BMW with this color combination during your trip.
1. The car comes with a TollTag, so you can drive effortlessly throughout Dallas-Fort Worth (and all of Texas!)
2. There is absolutely NO SMOKING, per the Turo smoking policy. If you smoke, I will uphold the policy to the fullest extent.
3. Tires for this car are very expensive. Spirited driving is very different from sitting in a parking lot doing burnouts. The car should be driven and appreciated, but not abused. Tire tread depth is measured before and after every rental, and should any irregularities be present upon return inspection, a supplement will be requested from the Turo Support team.
4. It should ONLY be filled with 91 or 93 octane gasoline, and I would ask for a receipt or uploaded picture as proof of such. This not only protects the car, but good ole "Texas 93" allows it to perform to the best of its ability!
-If you don't have time, or don't want to stop by the gas station, I'll gladly do it for you and not charge a cent over what it costs to fill out of the goodness of my heart.
5. Please don't take my car to the racetrack - circuit, drag, or otherwise, per Turo's rental policy guidelines.
6. I would ask that no pets ride in the car.
7. Please be mindful of inclement weather, if applicable, during your trip, and try to find shelter for the car should hail or high winds be on the forecast. I'll try to make anyone aware of potential weather scenarios as such upon pick-up.
8. Above all else, please enjoy the car!