My favorite M3 of all time, the e92 chassis with the high-revving naturally aspirated V8, packed with 414 horsepower. Complete with a beautifully linear powerband, highly responsive steering and superior handling, this car has everything one could ever want - comfort, power, and performance. This car is rear wheel drive with a 6-speed manual transmission and BMW's Competition Package (lowered suspension, wider 19" wheels, and re-worked mapping for the Dynamic Stability Control and the Electronic Dampening Control systems). Alpine White exterior on Fox Red interior; with just over 47,000 miles, this car still smells new!
This M3 has almost every single factory option and creature comforts except for heated seats, including:
-BMW Competition Package
-M Dynamic Mode selectivity (to change between mild-mannered and maniacal)
-BMW Comfort Access (keyless entry and ignition)
-Bluetooth Connectivity for phone and music
-Radar park distance control (rear)
-Rear power sunshade
The car is also equipped with a few aftermarket upgrades:
-Full ceramic tint on all windows, including windshield (clear) for protection against the Texas sun and heat
-Vorsteiner carbon fiber rear diffuser
Take advantage of this amazing car as a "rental." It's perfect for date night, arriving in style at parties and company events, or for a spirited weekend drive. I'm a very easy-going renter, so please don't hesitate to message me with any questions prior to renting.
25% Discount for weekly rentals and 50% discount for monthly. Traveling for work, leisure, or both? Rent Germany's finest sports coupe instead of an uninspiring econo-box!
1. Car comes with a TollTag so you can drive effortlessly throughout Dallas-Fort Worth (and all of Texas!)
2. There is absolutely NO SMOKING, per the Turo smoking policy. If you smoke, I will uphold the policy to the fullest extent.
3. Tires for this car are very expensive. Spirited driving is very different from sitting in a parking lot doing burnouts. The car should be driven and appreciated, but not abused. Tire tread depth is measured before and after every rental, and should any irregularities be present upon return inspection, a supplement will be requested from the Turo Support team.
4. It should ONLY be filled with 93 octane gasoline, and I would ask for a receipt as proof of such. If you don't have time, or don't want to stop by the gas station, I'll gladly do it for you and not charge a cent over what it costs to fill out of the goodness of my heart!
5. Please don't take my car to the racetrack - circuit, drag, or otherwise, per Turo's rental policy guidelines.
6. I would ask that no pets ride in the car.
7. Above all else, please enjoy the car!