This is an Audi RS7. 586 horsepower, all wheel drive, air suspension, navigation, gorgeous interior. This is the world's greatest daily driver. A super sedan. 0-60 takes only 3.2 seconds and it's an absolute blast to drive. I don't expect you to baby the car, it's a performance car. Please just don't abuse it.
This RS7 only has 14k miles on it and is like brand new. Four doors and second row folding seats make it ultra convenient and utilitarian. This is the greatest car ever made ;)
Bang and Olufson Sound - $6000
Carbon Optics Package - $4500
Driver Assist Package - $2500
Innovation Package - $2000
Sports Exhaust - $1000
Layered Aluminum and Wood Inlays - $1000
Soft Close Doors - $500
This is a high-option car, nothing to be desired when driving her :)
1. The car comes with a TollTag, so you can drive effortlessly throughout Dallas-Fort Worth (and all of Texas!)
2. There is absolutely NO SMOKING, per the Turo smoking policy. If you smoke, I will uphold the policy to the fullest extent.
3. Tires for this car are very expensive. Spirited driving is very different from sitting in a parking lot doing burnouts. The car should be driven and appreciated, but not abused. Tire tread depth is measured before and after every rental, and should any irregularities be present upon return inspection, a supplement will be requested from the Turo Support team.
4. It should ONLY be filled with 91 or 93 octane gasoline, and I would ask for a receipt or uploaded picture as proof of such. This not only protects the car, but good ole "Texas 93" allows it to perform to the best of its ability!
-If you don't have time, or don't want to stop by the gas station, I'll gladly do it for you and not charge a cent over what it costs to fill out of the goodness of my heart.
5. Please don't take my car to the racetrack - circuit, drag, or otherwise, per Turo's rental policy guidelines.
6. I would ask that no pets ride in the car.
7. Please be mindful of inclement weather, if applicable, during your trip, and try to find shelter for the car should hail or high winds be on the forecast. I'll try to make anyone aware of potential weather scenarios as such upon pick-up.
8. Above all else, please enjoy the car!